Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Introduction

Postby Health4Me » January 1st, 2012, 3:05 pm

Hi, everyone. My name is Diane and I've been on Medifast since August. I love the program, but I've only lost 15 pounds, because I keep getting off track. I've been on a couple of vacations since August, and fell off the wagon big time on both trips. Not to mention, the holidays....talk about cheating! My willpower goes down the drain when I'm at a holiday party surrounded by scrumptious goodies. So here I am on January 1st with a new commitment. I've been working out at the gym for the past month, five days a week, doing aerobics (bike, treadmill, elliptical, rowing machine), and I'm loving it. I feel so good after my workout. And at least I didn't GAIN weight during the holidays! My starting weight in August was 214 and I'm now down to 199. I was excited to finally see a "1" instead of a "2" as the first number! But I've got a long way to go. Nice to know there are others here on the same journey. Happy New Year! Diane
Health4Me

Re: Introduction

Postby sidrah » January 2nd, 2012, 8:49 pm

Good for you. I am the same. Good at it when I do it, but have to get on it and stay there. Hope to see you around :}
Don't really care as long as everything's better than yesterday was...

@}---- @}---- @}---- @}----
sidrah
Preferred member

Re: Introduction

Postby ladysheets » January 12th, 2012, 9:20 pm

I am sort of new. Ive restarted medifast again. love the program. I lost 46 pounds 2 years ago and have gained most of it back. I have been through back surgery last october and seemed to really pack it on after that. I am able to swim now and walk on the treadmill so i am going to get this off. Love trying the new products. I live in Alaska and its dark and really cold this winter. But we have made it through the darkest and are now gaining light slowly.

I wish everyone a great evening and good luck in your venture for optimal health ! :cleader: Ladysheets
ladysheets
First Post

Return to Come on in.