Introduction

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Introduction

Postby cameronsboss » August 22nd, 2005, 2:38 pm

Hello there--just wanted to introduce myself as a new member on the plan. I started about 2 weeks ago and have been pretty happy with my 7 lbs lost. I have not been totally compliant with my 5+1 plan although I have done better than I thought I would! I have never been on a diet before and really had my doubts. My friend has been doing great and looks terrific so I figured I needed to give it a shot! I am eager to try some new products to mix up my selection a bit which I think will help me remain compliant. My son's 3rd birthday is Saturday so I have to stay away from the cupcakes!!!! Wish me luck and looking forward to getting to know you all during roll call!
cameronsboss

Postby want2Bthin » August 22nd, 2005, 2:55 pm

WELCOME!!!!! :wave: You are off to a great start!

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby sprgrammy » August 22nd, 2005, 3:00 pm

Wow good for you. Good luck to you. Blessings, Carol
sprgrammy
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby fatBgone » August 22nd, 2005, 9:20 pm

Hi & Welcome!!! :byebye:

Congratulations on your losses so far!! I'm sure you'll be able to reach your goal on this plan!! If you haven't played the yo-yo dieting games then you're already one step ahead of alot of us. :yay:

So, does your friend you're referring to use this forum too? Just curious....

Well - give Cameron (is that your son??) a big birthday hug :hug: :birthday: & do your best to refrain from the cupcakes. Maybe you could chew a piece of gum or something when it's time to serve them. That's a little trick I use sometimes when I'm fixing dinner for my kids so that I don't have any BLT's (bites, licks, tastes).

Feel free to come here often for any questions or support anytime!! There's a great group of gals here (and a few guys too!) that are always willing to offer answers and encouraging words!
Lisa
fatBgone
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby mytime » August 22nd, 2005, 9:24 pm

Welcome CB - I am Carson's boss. We are having his 4th birthday on Saturday - his actual b-day is 9/2 but tough time for a party. You came to a great place - MF and this site are the very best and you will be looking your best in no time !!!!! 7 pounds gone is great !!!! Keep up the GREAT WORK - Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » August 22nd, 2005, 10:05 pm

Hi CB,
Welcome to the forum. You're off to a great start!

No luck needed, if you make up your mind to "get 'er done".
If you click the register button, you'll be able to see a few more things in the forum, and i'll be able to enter you into the 10# club soon.

Keep us posted....
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby martha » August 23rd, 2005, 1:09 am

HI CB--

WELCOME!! !!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!

SO glad to have you with us..You are doing just great :mrgreen: 7# in 2 weeks is really a great start..Keep up the good work..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Come on in.