It is currently April 28th, 2024, 4:32 pm

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Salad Dressings

Some of you have been wondering about what type of salad dressings to use when on the Modified or Maintenance Plan.

I used to ladle Blue Cheese or Home Made Ranch dressing onto my salad and then top it off with some French or Catalina dressing, too. Actually...I had a little serving of greens along with the fat-laden dressing! Sheesh! It's a wonder I didn't weigh 358 pounds! Here's what I've learned: veggies actually taste ...
Read more : Salad Dressings | Views : 2272 | Replies : 2

Nothing tastes better than thin feels!

Mrs. P, You look great! You are an inspiration to all of us! You have done What MILLIONS OF PEOPLE dream of doing! They just don’t know the way. You guys are going to show them the way!

Nothing tastes better than thin feels! I tell this to myself daily, and everyone I share Medifast with! I thank the good Lord for introducing you guys into my life. I appreciate you both.

Myself, I am ...
Read more : Nothing tastes better than thin feels! | Views : 1994 | Replies : 1

Warm Weather Wisdom

To consistently lose weight and to keep feeling great, it is necessary to drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water a day and to regularly consume all of your Medifast meals.

If you are especially active or work in a hot environment, have one or two cups of regular SALTED bouillon to prevent fatigue or dizziness. It also helps to maintain a balanced level of electrolytes. Curtail the number of caffeinated drinks and increase ...
Read more : Warm Weather Wisdom | Views : 881 | Replies : 0

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286