Nothing tastes better than thin feels!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Nothing tastes better than thin feels!

Postby Scott A. » July 28th, 2003, 12:24 pm

Mrs. P, You look great! You are an inspiration to all of us! You have done What MILLIONS OF PEOPLE dream of doing! They just don’t know the way. You guys are going to show them the way!

Nothing tastes better than thin feels! I tell this to myself daily, and everyone I share Medifast with! I thank the good Lord for introducing you guys into my life. I appreciate you both.

Myself, I am a Carbaholic and love to eat. :oops: Those of us who are overweight, we don’t think there is a way out of this dungeon we’re living in. Most of us have all been on some sort of DIEt! Usually the outcome was not good! We would lose the weight, for a short while, only to get it back plus more. But now with Medifast, this is our vehicle to live the dream of being healthier and happier Thin Feels Great!

Myself, I still haven’t reached my goal weight! I have been maintaining my current weight, for sometime.

Last year I was looking for a way to lose my weight, as I have been on the yoyo program for the last 10 years. Medifast crossed my path, I lost 65lbs of my 100lb goal and now it is time to get rid of the rest.
Now is the time to take the rest of it off!!

You and Terry look fantastic! Try Medifast it works!
Scott A.

Reaching Your Goal

Postby Nancy » July 28th, 2003, 1:28 pm

Howdy Doody, Scott ~

It was great to hear from you and thank you very much for the compliment about how great I look - you know, I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing that! There were so many years that I did NOT look great nor did I feel great! Life is good now and it is all because of Take Shape FOR LIFE! It is exactly that: LIFE-giving, LIOFE-changing and LIFE-promoting.

Let's see what we can do to help you get those last pounds off and to reach your goal weight. There are times when a person does need to take a pause in their weight loss program. I always suggest that a person go for the goal all the way until the goal is attained. When necessary to pause in the weight loss portion, do it for a scheduled amount of time and then one must just pick a start date for beginning again and go for it. Let nothing deter you. There will ALWAYS be an excuse for not reaching it – birthdays, anniversaries, vacations, special events…there is always a SPECIAL event! Sometimes getting healthy is a life-changing decision. You are a young man and have lots of years ahead of you and we want those years to be healthy years for you. :shock:

Just last October 2002 a good friend of ours had some chest pains and ended needing quadruple heart by-pass surgery. Let me tell ya, THAT event not only changed his life and that of his wife's, but ours as well. It was a very sobering experience to be in the waiting room of the hospital with his loved ones as he underwent a lengthy and frightening surgery. I do not want MY family to have to sit in the waiting room of a hospital because I didn't take better care of my eating habits. :roll:

You are so right about Medifast being the vehicle for losing unwanted pounds and for weight management. I recently returned from 10 days of travel and found the convenience of Medifast to be superb. I was able to have healthy and quick meals on the airplane (Gosh, all they serve any more is a beverage and a small pack of carb-laden crackers!). While others were running around on their 20 minutes break waiting in lines or searching for vending machines or paying $6 for a snack at the concessions, I had a yummy Medifast bar or a quick shake. I saved a LOT of $, lots of time and a lot of calories. I know that you, too can Take Shape for LIFE and reach your goal weight. :D

I would be happy to have you check in with me daily or weekly just so that you have someone to report to – I think it is great to have an accountability group or a person that you can contact – it helps some of us to stay on the straight and narrow! When tempted to have something that is not on your plan, just remind yourself that the Healthy Way is to choose Medifast! NO THING tastes as good as thin feels!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss