It is currently April 29th, 2024, 8:52 pm

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Update

Hi All and welcome to you newbies.....,
:wavie:
Looks like everyone is doing great. Other than the... ummm... irregular, regularity. About all I can add for that is the usual potty products. From everything i've experienced and read about, our bods should adjust to the new diet in a few days. If anyone's still having potty probs, post here again and we'll try to get a ...
Read more : Update | Views : 579 | Replies : 1

Are you ready for this???

TWELVE (yes I said 12) pounds gone!!!!! Holy cow!!

I had my husband verify what I was seeing, because I couldn't believe it!!

As Mike has said on more than one occasion: IT WORKS!!!

:cheers:
Read more : Are you ready for this??? | Views : 939 | Replies : 4

I'm back from my week-end away.....

Hi everyone!

I'm back, and the retreat went GREAT :D

I did really well with my Medifast....

...Took along shakes, soup, cocoa, water, diet soda, sweetner, tea, bullion....the WORKS!!!

When the ladies asked me what was up (only a few people noticed/asked) I told them that I'm doing Medifast, how much I love the program, and that I lost 8 pounds my first week ...
Read more : I'm back from my week-end away..... | Views : 719 | Replies : 2

Thanksgiving

Hi all. I’ve been a tad busy this week since Congress is winding up for the year, but I’m pleased to report that I’ve stuck with the plan faithfully! I had a very, very weak moment a few days ago when I was at a meeting and a plate of danishes was being passed around, but I didn't take one. On Thursday I had a modified meal of a mixed greens salad w/o dressing (I’m ...
Read more : Thanksgiving | Views : 678 | Replies : 1

Week 6 weigh in

Today was my 6 week weigh-in and I'm down a total of 31 pounds!!

I'm still plugging away at 3 pounds a week, which works for me!

I hope everyone has a great weekend,
Keep shaking,
Ellen
248 start/217 now/125 goal
Read more : Week 6 weigh in | Views : 754 | Replies : 7

whoopee-------3 more pounds

hi everone, I am down 3 more pounds and loving it for a total of 23# and starting on week 5 today. :D :D thiis is so good I got a little hungry last night but fixed a shake and drank it .sometimes them commericals make me hungry and i know it is in my head not ...
Read more : whoopee-------3 more pounds | Views : 537 | Replies : 2

One month into this.........................

Hi there, after prowling around for a while on this site and others, I've decided to "come out". What a great forum for losers like us! Medifast is so easy to follow, as long as you remember not to chew anything, just sip away! Only cheated a few times on the full plan, once was a weekend business meeting, had chunky tomato soup & an appetizer sized portion (4) of ravioli stuffed with mushrooms, spinach, ...
Read more : One month into this......................... | Views : 685 | Replies : 4

Started today

I finally got started today. The shakes taste pretty good. :D :D actually better that I thought. However, all I seem to be thinking about is food. I'm not hungry. I think it's my mind playing tricks.

I read that you should have at least 3 shakes by 2:00 pm. Normally, I work(6pm - 6am) at night ...
Read more : Started today | Views : 669 | Replies : 3

Goin' away for the weekend.......

Hello, my friends!

I'm leaving this afternoon (Friday) to lead a weekend retreat, and will be back on Sunday afternoon. This is only my second week on Medifast, so I've gotta do some careful planning.

I will bring my shakes and soups, shaker jar, tea (I don't drink coffee), sweetner, bottled water, diet sodas, bullion, and a big mug with a lid!!!!!

Am I forgetting anything?

The good thing is, I'll be BUSY!!!!! It is ...
Read more : Goin' away for the weekend....... | Views : 629 | Replies : 4

8 POUNDS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is the official beginning of week #2 for me, so I stepped on the scale this morning......my mantra was "the scale is my friend...the scale is my friend... :? ......

And lo and behold, I LOST EIGHT POUNDS MY FIRST WEEK!!!!!!!! :yippee:

I think I may have heard angel choirs singing!!!!!!! :angel: ...
Read more : 8 POUNDS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Views : 1051 | Replies : 13

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286