I'm back from my week-end away.....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Lois » November 16th, 2003, 4:00 pm

Hi everyone!

I'm back, and the retreat went GREAT :D

I did really well with my Medifast....

...Took along shakes, soup, cocoa, water, diet soda, sweetner, tea, bullion....the WORKS!!!

When the ladies asked me what was up (only a few people noticed/asked) I told them that I'm doing Medifast, how much I love the program, and that I lost 8 pounds my first week :D

They were amazed, and truely supportive.

I am really proud of myself for sticking with the program. I steered clear of the snack table and tried not to let myself go too long between shakes.

hugs to all.......

Lois 8)
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby meredith » November 16th, 2003, 5:01 pm

Hi Lois,
It was great that you could stick to your plan throughout your whole weekend! After that, Thanksgiving, (one meal) will be a piece of cake, um, make that shake. Thanks for your advice on planning meals, my daughters are 8 & 11, just beginning to cook with supervision. I will admit that the easiest for me to supervise is chicken helper, etc. but my oldest is getting pretty good at lemon chicken. Keep up the good work!
meredith

Postby Ellen » November 16th, 2003, 8:04 pm

Lois,
Glad you had a great trip. I knew you'd be successful with the Medifast! Next time you'll have to bring extra shakes because when they see how much you've lost, everyone is going to want to jump on the Medifast wagon!

Have a great week,
looking forward to your week 2 results!
Ellen
Ellen
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room