Completed my first week Back...down 10 pounds!!! ;)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Unca_Tim » October 15th, 2005, 10:42 am

Hi Inga,
Don't forget to collect your 10$ referral fee from TSFL for sending new clients their way.

Also, many health advisors also personally add additional referral fees for sending them new clients. Be sure to ask your health advisor about this....
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby elle4nelly » October 17th, 2005, 10:57 am

Hi Tamil!!! Hi Nancy!

Great Job tamil!!!!!!!! U have more determination than before!! hey?? You did better than me! I stuck to plan minus a day where I gave into a plain soft pretzel :oops: :oops:

And the scale rewarded me with only 7lbs in 1 week. My first time around I had dropped more than 10 lbs!!!!!!! But I was also much heavier! I am not going off plan till I reached those darn 133lb!!!!!!!!!! :x :x :x

This is Boot camp for me! I won't quit till all the fat surrender. I am a 1-woman army general. This battle of the bulge ain't easy and the enemy is everywhere. Fat rolls here, fat rolls there!!!!!!!
Oh and why do everyone (usually all ur skinny friends) all the sudden wants to hang out all the time. Sometimes, I wonder on which side they are?!?!?! Some of them look like double agents. They compliment and go right into the next sentence " Do you want this fat free cake? It's low calories". It must come with weighing 118lbs and never having had a weight problem.....some of them just don't get it. So when I go out, I ask for a Caesar salad, no cheese, no crouton, dressing(low fat) on the side and ice tea or water. And yeah...I’m used to the 120 lbs stare ( Is that all you eat??? I could never diet!) to which ...I just smile and make no comments.

This war is tough but being overweight and unhappy about the only body you got in the only lifetime you have ??? Is far tougher!

Let's win this war Friends. We will not surrender!!!!!!!!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Postby Nancy » October 18th, 2005, 1:11 am

Great Post, Nelly - the very same things you mentioned are some things I have in my Little Book of Flab Writings - my personal journal with scribbles and thoughts.

It IS a war.

It IS winnable.

We need our armor on - daily! Don't leave home without it - the troops are here willing to fight it out with you. When we think we can make it on our own and do not come here for accountability, the enemy picks us off, one by one and we surrender to our own foody desires.

We shall not let the cheesecake win!

Losers, unite! Let's set up the stronghold and embark together - the enemy cannot advance as long as we keep our arms linked together!
It’s sort of like that childhood game, “Red Rover, Red Rover, send Cheesecake right over” and we all link our arms together and when the enemy Cheesecake comes over and tries to break through, together a chord of three strands is not easily broken and the enemy is repelled and we are victorious!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby TamiL » October 18th, 2005, 1:50 pm

Nelly....

We will do this...this time around....WE WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!! one shake a time..we will win the war!! :) stay focused on he big prize....in time of weakness....just remember that NOTHING could possibly taste as good as being at our goal weights!! :)

so glad your back on track girl!! your a good source of motivation for us all!!

Tami :-P
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » October 18th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Nelly and TamiL = Winners!! :trophy: :yourock:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy