Postby marge » April 19th, 2004, 5:20 am

CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY..

MARGE

200/195/150
marge
Preferred member

Postby Vickilh » April 19th, 2004, 8:44 am

Marge that is fantastic ;) ! Did you have any difficulties staying true to the program?

Keep up the good work...I hope I do as well my first week!!

Vicki
Vickilh

Thanks for all congrats

Postby Guest » April 19th, 2004, 9:37 am

I think the MOST IMPORTANT part of this diet and for that matter probaly any diet is to drink as much water as you possibly can. I had liter bottles of water in every part of the house, by my computer, kitchen, chair watching tv bedroom and bathroom I even drank when I got up to pee during the night......

I found the first 3 or 4 days the hardest but after that fine....I also have been working out 7 days a week not as strenuous as I used to...as Terry suggested I cut my exercise in half so instead of walking on my treadmill for an hour I walk 30 minutes :lol: :lol:

Good luck vicki I am sure you will do well

Have a great day

hugs

marge

Postby shineface » April 23rd, 2004, 4:51 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Believe me when I tell you that you are in the right place!!!

I am always on this board – however, I am an Innkeeper and the primary Innkeepers are on vacation so I am holding down the fort while they are gone --- loving it …but running the whole business. Staff, books, baking, greeting, advertising, booking, etc, etc.

I can’t imagine doing what I am doing before I started Medifast --- look at my numbers and you will know what I mean --- this program works and I’ll tell you that this forum is the BEST!!!!! I MISS EVERYONE --- but by the first of May I’ll have my usual time to devote to reading and posting --- can’t wait!!!

Come here often and keep reading and posting and shaking and slurping and drink – drink- drink the water!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.