end of week one....

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

end of week one....

Postby ladybug » March 17th, 2006, 3:44 pm

so here i am at the beginning of week two, and i am soooooooo happy to report that i am down by four pounds. i know that may not sound like a lot, but i am a shorty and heard from other shorties that we don't necessarily lose as rapidly as others. but that's okay! i feel great and am perfectly happy with any loss! ;)
i thought that i may have to choke down certain foods, but i have actually liked everything!(except the banana goodies which got traded before they ever saw the light of day :) ) i have been faithful to the rules, even today as i started my new job(i am a pastry chef for those who don't know). i am in love with WATER! i literally crave it! i always drink well over 100 oz. a day.
my favorite part of the day is choosing what i will eat tomorrow :lol:
i also have been logging my meals on mymedifast.com and have been writing down my meals and times eaten on the daily success traker pages i downloaded from the medifast website....i guess you might say that i am a little obsessed :lol: but i am having a great time and i can't wait to see what else can happen!
i hope that each one of you will have a great weekend, and stay on track. ;)
to all the newbies, i know that you will be glad that you made this decision for yourselves, and i look forward to hearing about your great results as well.
sooo, here i go floating on a cloud.... :D :D
Yes I Can!!

ladybug
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Pashta » March 17th, 2006, 3:53 pm

WTG! Here's to it continuing to work for you! :buddies:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » March 17th, 2006, 4:38 pm

LadyBug ~

Woo hoo! 4 Pounds of Flabber outta here! Great loss!

Each of us is unique and hand-fashioned. As a general rule, men do lose weight faster than women and taller people faster than those that are height-challenged but there are always those that come along and blow those stats away! I lost 59 pounds in the same length of time that my husband lost 50 pounds so I was the Biggest Loser in our case. All I can say is this, let our bodies do its thing! Our job is to feed it on time and slurp that water - it sounds to me as if you are doing all the right things!

Enjoy the journey to your optimal weight! You are already 4 pounds closer to your goal this week.

You have some kind of resolve to keep your hands out of the cookie jar and the pie off of your fork. You get the super success :trophy: award for the day! I am impressed!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LovenElvis » March 17th, 2006, 4:46 pm

What do you mean? 4lbs is A LOT of weight! Keep up what you are doing and before long you will surprise yourself!!

Laura
LovenElvis

Postby ToyDiva » March 17th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Great Job!! Keep up the good work!! :clap:
Started 02/21/6

ToyDiva
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » March 17th, 2006, 6:32 pm

I think you're doing great!!! Happy for you! Keep it up!

We're winning!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby PGL » March 17th, 2006, 6:41 pm

WoW !!! 4 lbs is great!!! ..and oh my gosh, I can't even imagine being a pastry chef........you DO get the mega award !! I am in awe of you and your drive and willpower !! You're awesome ! Congrats to everybody ! Keep slurping ! ( BTW, does anybody use the pre-mixed shakes? ) Gina II in NC
PGL

Postby Loribug » March 17th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Imagine one pound of fat is the equivalence of four sticks of butter, 4 pounds is like losing 16 STICKS OF BUTTER !!!! WTG :yay:
Loribug

Postby PGL » March 17th, 2006, 6:55 pm

You're right, Loribug..sometimes it just doesn't click in my head, or 5 lbs sounds little, but just pick up that 5 lb bag of sugar and think of carrying it around all day without being able to put it down..or better, imagine carrying around that bag of sugar constantly and how it feels TO put it down.... Awesome!!
PGL

Postby Nancy » March 17th, 2006, 7:28 pm

PGL ~

Yeah, I use the RTDs quite often. I took them on our trip and I have one most every day, why?
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Loribug » March 17th, 2006, 8:33 pm

PGL, I ordered 3 chocolate shakes to try them out, as soon as I have some more cash that will be my shakes. The texture is real creamy, no chunks, yuck. I think the flavor is better too. IN fact I think the RTD chocolate will be my salvation! lol :-P
Loribug

Return to The Weight Room