Started today

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Started today

Postby leelee » November 14th, 2003, 12:33 pm

I finally got started today. The shakes taste pretty good. :D :D actually better that I thought. However, all I seem to be thinking about is food. I'm not hungry. I think it's my mind playing tricks.

I read that you should have at least 3 shakes by 2:00 pm. Normally, I work(6pm - 6am) at night and I spent most of my day in bed. Should I wait to have the shakes when I'm up during the night? Any suggestions? :?: :?:
leelee

Postby Jeanette » November 14th, 2003, 2:17 pm

According to the stuff I read, you should adjust your shakes to your waking hours, and have at least three in the first eight hours or so.

I am on Day 5. One thing that has helped me is to have my supplements ever three hours: 8:30 am, 11:30 am, 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 8:30 pm, with a sixth one IF I really need it.

Good luck LeeLee! :cleader:
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

working night

Postby susan » November 15th, 2003, 7:37 am

lee lee, if you sleep during the day and work at night then i would space my shakes thru the time i am working and up if you don;t it would be hard to go all night and be up and not eat thats my opinion maybe Nancy can help you out on this one .Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

When to eat if I work at night

Postby Nancy » November 17th, 2003, 10:10 pm

Lee Lee,

Ellen and Susan are exactly right! WHat a great forum we have!

Space your shakes/meals every three to four hours during your waking hours. It is sometimes more difficult to figure things out when people work different schedules and also if your schedule varies from day to day or week to week. Just provide your body with regularly spaced meals.

Your first shake/meal should be within an hour of awakening. Then just plan to slurp every three to four hours.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room