Started today

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Started today

Postby browneyedandsmiling » January 5th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Hello everyone,
I started today and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Ok, I admit I was hungry, I felt sluggish but I managed through it. I had my shake in the morning and again before lunch. Since my scheduled lifestyle makes it difficult for me to eat my lean and green meal at night, I ate it at lunch time. Has anyone else done this? I continued with my shakes in the afternoon and at dinner. When I get home from work I am too tired to fix dinner and I know right now it would be hard for me to stay committed if I waited until dinner to have my lean and green.

I am working on the water thing. I hope to cut my 2 day diet pop consumtion down to water in the next couple of weeks. I currently weigh 210 lbs, am 40 years old and decided time has come to take care of myself for once.

I have told no one yet of my decision to try this program not because I am afraid to but because I want to work on it without the prying eyes of people who are not always positive.

I read the posts everyday to find inspiration that I will be successful too and reach my first goal of getting to a size 14.
browneyedandsmiling

Postby Nancy » January 5th, 2006, 6:29 pm

Dear browneyedandsmiling ~

We are happy that you joined us and felt comfy enough to tell us a little about yourself.

It sounds like you have a great plan to eat your Lean and Green mid-day and please know that is perfectly fine! It may be enjoyed for brunch, lunch, linner or dinner!

Your plan to gradually replace your diet pop with water is good - it is hard to cut out food and pop from one's life all at the same time.

Keep reading old posts, it will help you to figure this all out and prepare you for walking around thinny!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby sidrah » January 5th, 2006, 9:53 pm

HI, I have the same thoughts as you about telling everyone, yet. I want to see how it goes before I scream it from the rooftops, ya know. After a few months, i haev this feeling I will have converts following me. I hope it goes well for you. See ya around :)
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Misty » January 5th, 2006, 10:32 pm

Hi there browneyedandsmiling :D I look forward to losing weight with you!
We can do it...We can do it....We can do it
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Restart 6/12/06
Misty
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby suzyq » January 6th, 2006, 8:11 am

Welcome! You can do this! I am about the same age as you and was about the same weight when I started (223). I have lost over 50 lbs, although relatively slowly compared to some on this forum, and it was not as difficult as many other things I have tried to lose weight. MEDIFAST WORKS!

Susanne
"Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

restart 6/5/08
suzyq
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.