It is currently May 16th, 2024, 12:03 am

News News of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

Where do you get your Medifast Products?

Hey all,
I'm starting a new post here to get an idea of where everyone is getting their products.
Thanks for taking the survey... :D
Unca
Read more : Where do you get your Medifast Products? | Views : 957 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Web Room

Just Started - Looking for ongoing support!

Hello! I'm from Ohio, and just made the decision to start Medifast. I received my order on Monday and decided to begin this morning (Monday). I am about 5'9 1/2 and weighed in this morning at 199, and am a comfortable size 14. I am fairly active (did a triathlon a week ago), and walked a marathon last spring, and play tennis weekly.

When I married my husband 12 1/2 years ago, I weighed about ...
Read more : Just Started - Looking for ongoing support! | Views : 874 | Replies : 12 | Forum : Come on in.

Menopause Manor Moments

Gosh, do you have those Menopause Moments? Sometimes it’s hard to know which medical writings to believe. Some docs tell us to use HRT and some say we ought to tough it out, do like our great grannies did and get used to sudden flashes of uncoolness – menopause is a natural stage of life. We are always trying to change the original packaging.

I had a total hysterectomy when I was 44 years old ...
Read more : Menopause Manor Moments | Views : 2096 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Women's Health

Halloween

Uh Oh…Candy time is coming!

Yep, I saw those humongous bags of snack size Snickers bars at the grocery store today. One of them was callin’ my name. I turned right around and spoke to it (Do you ever do that?).

The conversation went something like this:

Snickers Bars: “Psst. Hey, Nancy! Pssst.” :twisted:

Snickers Bars: “Over here. Deep rich chocolate and caramel…Over here. In the ...
Read more : Halloween | Views : 955 | Replies : 0 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Week 1 Weight Report

I have been on the plan for five full days now (starting day six today). Since I chose Saturday to be my weigh in day, I hopped on the scales this morning and....
11 pounds gone!!!! :D :D :D
I am very very happy.
I love ...
Read more : Week 1 Weight Report | Views : 710 | Replies : 1 | Forum : The Weight Room

What Can I consume????

Ok Board folks... (the very helpful ones)

I have read numerous stories/notes/comments/booklets about Medifast w/some conflicts. I would like to know EGG-ZACTLY what I can consume.

Lets assume I am on the TOTAL fast, and consuming my 5 (or 4) required suppliments per day as directed:

I have read that the body needs 64 (min) additional oz. of water and/or liquids. This can? be non caloric/non sugared items such as:

Diet Soda/Flavored waters/ Crystal Light ...
Read more : What Can I consume???? | Views : 21377 | Replies : 32 | Forum : Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)

GlucoControl, Free software for diabetics in your PDA.

Hi,

I'm sending this message to show you a free diabetic software that works in your PDA.

Our goal is to improve diabetes control, so to improve the live quality for everybody that has this disease.

Feel free to use this information in articles, reviews, new, forums, etc...

For more information, visit: http://www.glucocontrol.org/eng/

GlucoControl is a PDA software (Pocket PC), that helps to control the glucose levels in blood, ...
Read more : GlucoControl, Free software for diabetics in your PDA. | Views : 1941 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Diabetes

Made it through a day and a half

I just wanted to come back and post that I have started the program. I'm really excited about this and very motivated to succeed. The first day was not too bad. I had a lot of concern about the taste of the shakes, but I think I can handle them. I do far prefer them frozen at this point. I tried one with out ice last night and it was pretty icky, but I dutifully ...
Read more : Made it through a day and a half | Views : 2071 | Replies : 19 | Forum : Weight Loss

Fit!

Hi, Folks ~

I am far from being an adolescent but I just thought I’d let you know a little bit about our new products for adolescents. It is called “Fit!” and includes two drinks and two bars. The drinks come in those handy little tetra packs – like a juice box. They chill easily in the fridge and are super for taking along in a backpack or book bag. The formulation is nearly identical ...
Read more : Fit! | Views : 1260 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Weight Loss

Semi newbie's mommie

Hello y'all. I'm Ginny. How nice to find you here. Like Mike says, three weeks and counting. Already good things are happening to me in addition to losing weight. I was recently diagnosed with arthritis in my lower back - lots of pain, from which I was seldom free. Didn't want medication, so I was prescribed specific exercises. I've been doing them sporadically. Coincidentally the weight started coming off. Lo and behold, I feel soooo ...
Read more : Semi newbie's mommie | Views : 744 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Come on in.

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286