Week 1 Weight Report

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Week 1 Weight Report

Postby Ellen » October 11th, 2003, 5:13 am

I have been on the plan for five full days now (starting day six today). Since I chose Saturday to be my weigh in day, I hopped on the scales this morning and....
11 pounds gone!!!! :D :D :D
I am very very happy.
I love this plan!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!
Ellen
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Yabba Dabba Doo!

Postby Nancy » October 12th, 2003, 9:50 pm

Ellen ~

:P :lol: :D

Wahoo for you! I am really proud of you - 11 pounds in five days? You are the winner at losing this week! :D

When I speak, I always give the typical weight loss results as outlined on the abstract from Johns Hopkins University: On the modified plan, males averaged 67.41 pounds; women averaged 47.5 pounds over a sixteen week period.

Then I always say that “those men, we always knew they were such BIG LOSERS!” Women lose more inches than men, though. :P :P

There is a young man that attends our Thursday evening support group and he has lost 18 pounds in 18 days. His name is Tom.

Tom came up to me last week and hugged me, gave me a high five. He told me that I was his inspiration – he was so excited about his weight loss and he showed me his pictures. He went home after he heard me speak and he took off his shirt and had his picture taken – it is one of those “Done-lop Views” – you know - a profile picture, with the belly in plain view – it done lopped over the belt! Tom had an ‘after’ picture taken of his belly, too. He gave me his pictures to keep because he is so happy about his weight loss. It is so awesome to see his smiling face (it is a much thinner face, too.) and to know that he is healthier and happy.

You have done a phenomenal job – the weight loss plan works when you do it the right way. You will consistently lose weight when you consistently follow the plan. :P

Gosh, you survived lava shakes; passed the killer third day and you are going for your goal! How many pounds has your thirteen year old son lost? Hah! Maybe he ought to order our FIT! Nutrition and energy bars and our FIT! Drinks to give him nutritionally balanced snacks! 8)

TTFN, Skinny!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room