Weight loss this week!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Weight loss this week!

Postby Starloser63 » February 4th, 2004, 9:20 am

Hi again. I had no weight loss last week :x as I stated in roll call, but today the scale was down 2 pounds! :boing: Fianlly the scale seems to be moving. That makes 10 pounds since Jan 20th. I don't know what was going on but things seem to be moving again. But I am happy today! :D

Susan F
246/236/150
1/20/04
Through Christ all things are possible.
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby moutoncove » February 4th, 2004, 10:25 am

CONGRATULATIONS SUSAN! It looks like you and I have the same goals and the same weight to lose. Today is my 2nd day and I have such a terrible headache. It's probably from caffeine withdrawal but this too shall pass. I plan to try to weigh once a week. I get so frustrated when the scale doesn't move. You did great. You hung in there and didn't throw in the towel and it paid off. You're doing great. The scale is going in the right direction

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 4th, 2004, 10:42 am

You have learned the secret, PATIENCE! I too have days where the scale will not budge, but when it does, it is a definate HIGH! 8)
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

Postby Starloser63 » February 4th, 2004, 1:25 pm

Thank you Brenda and Finalstraw, I have waited almost 10 days hopefully that wont happen again. But now I know, just don't give up. Of course because I had done so well but then ate this weekend I am having the hungries, but it is my own fault and I will make it.

Brenda,
I wish you the best of luck, but learn from my experience, don't stray. You just have to go thru and the beginning junk again. I am on and will stay put. I weigh everyday because I am addicted to the scale and it was actaully harder on me to not weigh. Weird huh? Well here's to our losing.

FinalStraw,
Thanks, I just wish my patience would of held out a little longer! :? I have learned to stick with it. I can't be sure of who finalstraw is so I wont make personal comments. LETS KEEP LOSING!
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63

Postby Jeanette » February 4th, 2004, 1:29 pm

Susan:

GREAT JOB!! I know it's hard when you don't see the numbers go down, but if you stick to the plan, it can do nothing else but work!

Each day I am on the program, I am more and more amazed with the results!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby finalstraw » February 4th, 2004, 2:50 pm

I'm confused :?

I can't be sure of who finalstraw is so I wont make personal comments. LETS KEEP LOSING!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

Postby Starloser63 » February 5th, 2004, 9:54 am

Stephanie,

I thought finalstraw was you. But when I read your message your signature wasn't there. I just wanted to say thanks for the support because I know from your postings you have had your own struggles also. You are a big help to me, I don't feel so alone with my struggles. Not that I think I'm the only one, you just state your so plainly. How is your daughter doing, by the way. Wasn't she on this program too? Take care and lets keep losing!!!

Susan F
246/234/150
1/20/04
Through Christ all things are possible.
Starloser63

Postby finalstraw » February 9th, 2004, 9:17 am

Hey,

My daughter is still going strong, she only had about 30lbs to lose, she had dropped from a size 14 to a 12 and we can tell a big difference. I think she has lost about 15lbs. She goes to school and works, so when it comes to internet time, I am afraid us 'old folks' aren't at the top of her list. She is doing a great job rethinking her food choices. She has made several choices on her own regarding food that have made me proud! :D

Thanks for asking about her, that is one thing that is really great about this board, everyone here really cares about each other and we do notice the little things. :D

P.S. - Just yesterday my husband decided he was going to do this also, he started today, had me make him up five shakes to take to work. He has about 40lbs to lose.
Stephanie

Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

Postby TamiL » February 9th, 2004, 12:53 pm

Hey Steph
thats great that your husband decided to do the program as well!! good for him!! Im sure that will help you as well, now you both can support each other at the same time!!

:D

I also look forward to your posts...very inspiring!!

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » February 9th, 2004, 3:47 pm

Susan-------

Good for you -- what better way to start the week!!!!

Having the whole family on board can only help --- keep on postin' I get so much inspiration and information from you!!!

:hi5:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby finalstraw » February 9th, 2004, 4:22 pm

I have to admit, when my husband decided to do this also, and my daughter was already doing it (she is our only child), I felt pretty lucky. It will help tremendously to have everyone in the house eating the same things. :D

My heart does go out to all the Mommies of young children, I think they have the most temptations.
Stephanie

Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw

Postby Starloser63 » February 10th, 2004, 7:44 am

Stephanie,

finalstraw wrote:My heart does go out to all the Mommies of young children, I think they have the most temptations.

Amen to that. It took me 14 days to figure out how to take care of my family and do my program. Finally, it came down to my own determination. I kept wanting them to change, but what is a 2.5 yr old to do? :| Heaven knows my hubby could go on this diet with me ;) . But my 15 yr old and my 2.5 yr old can't. So I had to suck it up! I will be able to eat with them again, and once I get the weight off I will be able to do a lot more ya know? It is hard, I usually have fast soups or something like while I'm cooking and then they clean up. Leftovers ya know, yuck!
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63

Return to The Weight Room