This is great!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

This is great!!!!

Postby lisa » July 12th, 2003, 12:15 pm

Hey guys, my name is Lisa Price, and I've been on Medifast for 3 days. I weighed myself yesterday and I was at 315pds. I woke up & weighed this morning & now I'm at 312. I feel better than ever since on Medifast. My cravings are slowly going away, and while going into ketosis, I've only experienced a little fatigue, and mild headaches. I encourage anyone who needs to lose weight to do Medifast. I've never endorsed any weight loss program untill now! No other weight loss product or program has worked for me untill now. I will be checking in every week with my progress. See ya soon.
Lisa :)
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!
lisa

Whee! You're on your Weigh!

Postby Nancy » July 12th, 2003, 2:19 pm

Dear Lisa ~

I am so happy for your success. Wowser! Just think, you are already three pounds closer to your goal. I share in your joy and know that you will continue to feel energized. Terry and I love being your personal Health Advisor and we are here for you. Remember to have your shakes regularly - every three to four hours and drink your water!

Slurp your water and if you get hungry, have another shake!

NOTHING tastes as good as THIN feels, :lol:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Way to go Lisa

Postby Unca_Tim » July 16th, 2003, 12:10 am

Hi Lisa,
Hope things are coming along well for you. We'll have to give you a "first post" in the new forum award.... :D
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Wednesday's meeting

Postby Terry » July 18th, 2003, 3:06 pm

Hi Lisa,
You're doing FANTASTIC on the TSFL/Medifast program! 6 pounds in six days is a GREAT beginning! The sampling meetings are really worthwhile, aren't they? You get to meet other people who have been on the program and continue to have success and then meet some who have just begun like you and Cheaquetta. Nancy and I are really proud of you Lisa. Stick with it and by the end of summer you will EASILY be well on your way to your goal. I know we'll be seeing 'less' of you in the near future. God's blessings - Terry :D
Terry
Certified Health Advisor

Postby lisa » August 9th, 2003, 3:58 pm

Hey everyone, hows it goin? I'm pretty good. Sorry I haven't checked in for a while. I've been very busy. Well I should start by saying that I ended up changing scales about a week after I started. There was about a 5 pound difference & not in a good way. I spoke with my wonderful health advisor Terry & he told me to pick a scale and go with it. So I went ahead and chose the new scale I bought. So my original weight when I started was around 320. Well I'm happy to report that about a month later I'm now at around 295. I feel great and people are starting to notice my weight loss. Well I'll try to check in again soon. See ya
NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!
lisa

hi.

Postby susan » October 26th, 2003, 3:36 pm

LISA ,HOW IS IT GOING I HAVEN;HEARD FROM YOU .HOPE EVERY THING IS GOING GOOD .i LOVE THIS PROGRAM.SUSAN
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room