Dr.visit was great

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Dr.visit was great

Postby susan » February 20th, 2004, 5:26 pm

Hi everone,
I went to the dr. wed. and he took one lookat me and threw his head back and laughed he said see what you can do when you set your mind to it. after he checked me out he said you are just as healthy as you look and that is teriffic .he said this is so great to be off of all medications and he gave me the go ahead to lose the rest of the wt. he said medfiast was great and he wished his other paitents could see me . I was so happy to find out I was doing so good and my colosterol was also in normal range and my sugar is still normal .he told me as long as I could do 2# a week that was great. thats not as fast as I want but I will take what I can get .after all I am 64 years young and don;t lose as fast as you old folks :lol: :lol: any way just wanted to let everone know how I was doing . I go back in 2 months. :goteam: and keep shaking .
Susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » February 21st, 2004, 12:03 am

Hi, Little Darlin' ~

You will soon be the known as "The Disappearing Woman," Susan. Your husband will have to shake the sheets to find you. :-) ;) ;) ;)

I loved being able to 'meet' you and talk to you by phone Thursday night. I know it must have been late as it was after 7 PM Pacific Coast Time. I hurried home from the college so that I could call you. :lol:

Slower weight loss may be the way your bod likes to go. You are right, when we are uhh.. er..ahem..."more experienced" in life (yeah, well, I AVOID using the term OLDER here at MakeMeThinner!), it IS harder to lose weight - that flab has been hangin' around a lot longer and it likes us! It hates to leave. :shock:

You are doing a great job, Susan. Woo Hoo! Send your doctor to my website and perhaps we can help others to be medication-free as well! Our goal is to treat the body nutritionally rather than pharmaceutically!

xxxooo
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Weight Loss