It is currently April 29th, 2024, 9:16 am

News News of Order Info

Site map of Order Info » Forum : Order Info

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Discounts

First of all I love MF!!!!!!!! I am one month in and down 20#. My question is this, when I order the first time I only payed $200 w/the week free. My sister was so surprized that she too placed an order, but she had to pay $275 w/the week free. Why is this???????
Read more : Discounts | Views : 943 | Replies : 5

Chicken/Wildrice Soup Question

Good Afternoon, does anyone know if having the Chicken with Wildrice Soup for all of my meal replacements for 3 days iin a row will affect my ketosis? The reason I ask is that each packet has 14 carbs, plus I am overstocked on that particular item. Thanks for the infor whomever answers!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Read more : Chicken/Wildrice Soup Question | Views : 901 | Replies : 4

Be Slim Club

Can someone tell me how this is working for them. I've been ordering for 3 months now and would probably have benifited from the auto ship but I am concerned because I simply don't order the same things each month. Is a reminder sent out that the order will be processed and it is time to review it, or what? :?:

It would be nice to save ...
Read more : Be Slim Club | Views : 6424 | Replies : 6

Help! Where can i get MF in Canada now?

i checked both the medifast1 site and the TSFL one and neither give an option for me to pick Canada as a country. i cannot finish my order!

so what's happened? i've been off the diet since i was ill back in October. i want back on and this is kinda stressing me out now. :(

is medifast no longer being shipped to Canadian addresses?

i'm kinda ...
Read more : Help! Where can i get MF in Canada now? | Views : 953 | Replies : 5

Expiration Dates

I did a swap with someone and when I received mine last week they had an expiration date of Sept 06 on them.

I was wondering about the life of the product. I have swapped more than a few times and have never received something that was past its expiration date and would like y'all opinion on this.

I am thinking of doing a return to sender as I have not sent her my half ...
Read more : Expiration Dates | Views : 1973 | Replies : 8

TSFL website Q

Q for anyone who knows the answer:

Is there going to be a "non-Flash" TSFL website available at any time? I used to place my orders from work before the site was updated- but I work in a high-security government facility that does not allow us to access websites with flash due to security restrictions.

A lot of sites offer "Flash" and Non-Flash" versions of their sites.
Read more : TSFL website Q | Views : 862 | Replies : 1

Ways of Ordering

Do more people order things seperatly or always buy the variety packs then trade? It seems more expensive for buying things seperatly. I am not all with it with the coupon deals, I bought mine from the medifast site...just trying to figure out what would be the best way to order my next batch.
Read more : Ways of Ordering | Views : 1000 | Replies : 2

Holiday Order Promotion & Shipping Info

:byebye: Hi, Folks ~

I placed a post about a sweet deal Take Shape For Life is offering in "A Message From Your Hosts" and thought I might post it here, too.

During the month of December, all inactive Take Shape For Life clients (clients who have not ordered within the last 3 months) will receive a holiday mailer from Take Shape for Life offering the ...
Read more : Holiday Order Promotion & Shipping Info | Views : 905 | Replies : 3

RE:Order

I am so upset right now, Just checked on my order I placed on the 31st...................They Left all packages in the UPS building and they are still in Kentucky! I am OUT of supplies now and don't know what I will do now. I have been doing so well and now I don't know when I will get my MF! :x

And to think I paid for ...
Read more : RE:Order | Views : 845 | Replies : 2

What happend to Chocolate Divine?

Question: Has the Chocolate Divine been replaced with "Chocolate Bar"?

Last week, I ordered my next supply for the month and ordered Chocholate Divine. Yesterday I opened my box of goodies, and to my suprise I received "Chocolate Bar" instead of Chocolate Divine.. Correct me if I'm wrong but this isn't the Diabetic bars are they? They seem to be new? I hope Divine hasn't been replaced with these...

The "Chocolate Bar" bars are very ...
Read more : What happend to Chocolate Divine? | Views : 2259 | Replies : 25

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286