Ways of Ordering

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Ways of Ordering

Postby Taangrl21 » December 27th, 2006, 11:37 am

Do more people order things seperatly or always buy the variety packs then trade? It seems more expensive for buying things seperatly. I am not all with it with the coupon deals, I bought mine from the medifast site...just trying to figure out what would be the best way to order my next batch.
Taangrl21
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Hi

Postby dede4wd » December 27th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Most people I've talked to only buy the variety packs once, to try a variety of things and then trade what they don't like. It would get a little expensive to trade boxes of this and that with shipping.

You can order from the MF site, or you can order through the TSFL site (click on Nancy and Terry's Pic). TSFL offers the same prices as the MF site, plus first time-order discounts.

I save money by ordering the things I get a lot by the case (10%) discount and I also take advantage of TSFL's monthly Auto-ship program called BeSlim where I save more money (5%, 8% then 12%) the longer I'm on the program.

Plus, ordering with TSFL, you get a health advisor to talk to, to mentor you, answer questions, help with your order, fix any shipping problems etc for free!

Hope this helps!

DeDe
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Taangrl21 » December 27th, 2006, 4:09 pm

Thanks for the help dede :)
Taangrl21
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Order Info