ordering/advisors

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

ordering/advisors

Postby LAwoman » March 6th, 2005, 12:32 am

Hi,

I ordered my monthly starter kit directly off the MF website and began a week ago (with a great start I might add :yippee: )

I appreciate your website and this forum for all its helpful, supportive, informative advice and discussion.

I'm not sure how the ordering/business/advisor... thing all works out, but if ordering directly from you supports you and your site, please advise me how I go about ordering from you.

Thanks,
LAwoman
LAwoman
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » March 6th, 2005, 7:42 am

LA woman...connect with Nancy...she will put you in the right direction...Personally I have to say I order thru Take Shape For Life...Nancy is my advisor....she is also a Godsent who has WALKED THE WALK...an incredible source of love and support...well I could go on & on & on but besides that when I order from TSFL my order comes faster than lightning...it's amazing. The best to you on your MF journey ...we will all be cheering you on :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Donna .....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Order Info