RE:Order

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

RE:Order

Postby 2getskinny » November 3rd, 2006, 10:51 pm

I am so upset right now, Just checked on my order I placed on the 31st...................They Left all packages in the UPS building and they are still in Kentucky! I am OUT of supplies now and don't know what I will do now. I have been doing so well and now I don't know when I will get my MF! :x

And to think I paid for Shipping on this also all because I forgot about the Free shipping if you order 200.00 worth..........My total was 198.33 and my sweet sponser caught it and called to ask if we could add a sample to get my order to the 200 for free ship and they said NO! :x

So I was like OK I will remember on my next order, I was so excited for my MF as I ordered some of the new stuff along with my RTD shakes and NOW I don't know when I will get them.

I am very sad today!
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 5th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Uh oh....
All our gang has been in Utah for the weekend.

Did you get your stuff tracked down?
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby 2getskinny » November 6th, 2006, 10:06 am

Good Morning!
Just wanted to pop in and give an update.......I contacted my Sponser Sherri and she made some phone calls and Guess what.......My UPS guy showed up Saturday Morning in his little van with my MF food. :) It had bright orange stickers all over it saying urgent saturday delivery. :) So I am back on track now. THANKS SHERRI! Your the best!!!
2getskinny
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Order Info