It is currently April 27th, 2024, 4:36 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

New Products...Beef Stew & Vanilla Pudding-woo hoo!

Exciting News! New Products for Fall 2006!
I just got the announcement that starting today, Monday, October 16, 2006, Medifast and Take Shape for Life have added two (2) new products to our expanding product line – Beef Vegetable Stew and Vanilla Pudding!
Our new Beef Vegetable Stew is a hearty new addition just in time for Fall and the colder weather. Filled with delicious vegetables and savory beef, this new stew will leave you ...
Read more : New Products...Beef Stew & Vanilla Pudding-woo hoo! | Views : 525 | Replies : 1

Question about aspartame

hi there Was wondering if you could tell me what the official take is from Medifast on Aspartame?

Thanks!
:) Kendra
Read more : Question about aspartame | Views : 630 | Replies : 2

TSFL New IT Platform

On August 1st, Take Shape For Life launched their new IT System. Some client information did not transfer as smoothly as the IT vendor had promised…it resulted in some people not receiving orders because the computers at the order desk did not link to the computers in the fulfillment center…it was skanky for a while but most things are running smoothly now.

MakeMeThinner thanks you for your continued support and dedication through this transitional phase. ...
Read more : TSFL New IT Platform | Views : 986 | Replies : 10

Problems with Orders

Hi, People ~

Please accept our apologies if you have not received your Medifast orders or BeSlim Club orders on time.

As many of you know, computer systems do not always work as smoothly as the software developers expect.

On August 1, 2006, Take Shape For Life switched to a new computer system.

We :sheepjump: eagerly looked forward to the new "My Life in Motion" corporate website ...
Read more : Problems with Orders | Views : 544 | Replies : 0

Ray Lewis Sports Drinks on their way out the door...

Due to its lack of popularity, the Ray Lewis Take Shape shakes and protein bars will be discontinued as of July 30, 2006.

Medifast has chosen to remain focused on its weight loss line of products at this time.

If you are interested in ordering any of the Ray Lewis products, be sure to do so before the end of the month. (The Take Shape shakes are higher in calories than the regular 55 & ...
Read more : Ray Lewis Sports Drinks on their way out the door... | Views : 669 | Replies : 0

New Book from our parent company, Medifast Diet

Hidy Ho, MakeMeThinner Forum Friends ~

In the Take Shape For Life Shopping Cart you'll notice a new Medifast book sale-priced for a limited time.

Health Advisors attending the 2006 TSFL Convention received a copy and I am reading through it now.

The book is entitled "The Secret is Out- Medifast Diet - What physicians have always known about weight loss", authored by Lisa Davis Ph.D., PA-C and the Chairman/CEO of Medifast Diet Col. Bradley ...
Read more : New Book from our parent company, Medifast Diet | Views : 572 | Replies : 0

Lauradr update

Hullo, MakeMeThinner Friends ~

Just wanted to update you about Lauradr.

Our precious friend has been wearing the backless gown again…

Briefly here’s what happened:

Lauradr was in a car accident May 13th and spent 10 days in the hospital recovering from injuries. She headed back to work shortly afterwards with some limitations due to the trauma, a broken wrist and a banged up neck. She had IV corticosteroids at the hospital been prescribed some ...
Read more : Lauradr update | Views : 539 | Replies : 1

MakeMeThinner Hits the Road - TSFL Summer Conference

Dear MakeMeThinner Forum Family ~

Summer arrived here in the northwest at last! After weeks of drizzle and cloudy weather, the sun popped up and it was 92 degrees yesterday, on its way to 100 today! I am so thankful that I can wear shorts this summer and not have to pout while watching others have fun in the sun. I used to hate summertime because I sat around in a lawn chair in my ...
Read more : MakeMeThinner Hits the Road - TSFL Summer Conference | Views : 985 | Replies : 13

They're Ba-a-a-a-a-ck, Peeps!

Dear MakeMeThinner People ~

The Oatmeal Raisin meal bars are back on the shelves at TSFL/Medifast! Yeah! Great news, eh?

Hey, Unca ~ THAT ought to make ya a happy chappy, eh?

I also want to take a moment to letcha know that we have reports from our faithful MMT shakers and readers that indicate more of the bars have the new packaging colors and they have been reformulated. According to ktrout, the S'more Granolas ...
Read more : They're Ba-a-a-a-a-ck, Peeps! | Views : 1589 | Replies : 15

Mid June Product Update

Hellow Fellow Mellow Medifasters!

Thought I'd drop ya little note with some product updates.

Unca and I are going through oatmeal raisin bar withdrawl... :x the

Oatmeal Raisin Bars remain temporarily unavailable but Medifast promises to have them back shortly!

:felix:

We want our bars! We want our bars! :stickwack: Sorry, ...
Read more : Mid June Product Update | Views : 620 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286