It is currently May 9th, 2024, 2:48 am

News News of A Message from your Hosts

Site map of A Message from your Hosts » Forum : A Message from your Hosts

Meet Terry and Nancy.

NEED PROFILE HELP...

ok, sry but I've tried and tried to change my user name from all caps but I cannot ..can u help?? I feel like an idiot...rae
Read more : NEED PROFILE HELP... | Views : 691 | Replies : 1

Sneak Preview

:secret: Gather in real close, Kids....

:exercise: Oh, Boy!

New :eat: Medimeals are on their way for 2006!

I wanted to let you in on a little juicy info regarding two new products coming your way in early 2006.

:coach: TSFL and Medifast ...
Read more : Sneak Preview | Views : 694 | Replies : 0

Red Hot News Regarding Salad Dressings...MultiGrain Crackers

:byebye: Hi, Kids!

:shock: Have I got something juicy for you. :shock:

:secret: Lean in a bit closer now...

Salad Dressings

As we move into 2006, we want to let you know that we will be introducing pre-made salad dressings in individual ...
Read more : Red Hot News Regarding Salad Dressings...MultiGrain Crackers | Views : 583 | Replies : 0

The Products are flying off the shelves...

:coach: News Flash! Product Updates….

Oh, Boy! I am doing the :bananadance: Happy Dance here at the MakeMeThinner Freedom from Flabbage Cottage!
Robust Tomato Fast Soup (Item # 5420) is back on the shelves and available for ordering! Oh, yeah!! :sheepjump:

:shock: Diabetic ...
Read more : The Products are flying off the shelves... | Views : 652 | Replies : 4

Product Update – The Shelves Have been Restocked!

Product Update – The Shelves Have been Restocked!

Halleluiah! :boing: We’re doing the :yay: Happy Dance here at the MakeMeThinner Cottage!

We are :yippee: happy to announce that the Caramel Nut (Item # 6544) and the Fruit & Nut Bars (Item # 6550) are BACK IN STOCK! Yum… ...
Read more : Product Update – The Shelves Have been Restocked! | Views : 492 | Replies : 0

Nancy and Terry hit the road...

Hi, Kids ~

It's nearly 10:30 PM, we are leaving for Baltimore in a few hours, I haven't packed yet...Terry and I are attending a special Saturday meeting at Medifast Diet/Take Shape For Life Corporate offices in Owings Mills, Maryland. Unca will be holding down the MakeMeThinner Cottage here. BTW, we listed the MMT Cottage for sale this week as we are moving (just a weensy way from here – about a mile and a ...
Read more : Nancy and Terry hit the road... | Views : 640 | Replies : 0

Uh, oh...The Soup Cupboard is bare...

October Specials* An Overwhelming Success – Change in Soup Special!

Due to the overwhelming success of our Creamy Broccoli Soup special, the supplies have dwindled and the product is currently unavailable.

As of Wednesday, October 19, Take Shape For Life is now offering Creamy Tomato Soup (item# 6060) as our October Soup Special.

This delicious Creamy Tomato soup will warm you up, especially at this special price! It is a great alternative to a shake ...
Read more : Uh, oh...The Soup Cupboard is bare... | Views : 494 | Replies : 0

The Cupboards are bare for a while...

:shock: Uh, oh! Some of you have been chomping too many bars lately...

Caramel Nut and the Fruit & Nut Bars are :x temporarily not available…
:couch:

:oops: We apologize, but currently the Caramel Nut Bars (Item # 6544) and the Fruit ...
Read more : The Cupboards are bare for a while... | Views : 584 | Replies : 0

Peanut Butter Bars are back!

:wavie: The shelves are fully stocked with Peanut Butter Bars! :wavie:

:oops: Sorry you had to do without for a while...

:hmmm: the squirrels were busy gathering the peanuts and the elephants were crushing them to produce your favorite afternoon treat! ...
Read more : Peanut Butter Bars are back! | Views : 659 | Replies : 0

Martha Update

Good morning, MakeMeThinner Forum Friends ~

Just a little update here on Miss Martha. She is on the :runner: run!

Martha is :goldprowl: driving the highways and byways of Mississippi – her hiney has barely touched her :puter: desk chair because her Mommma has had several medical procedures lately – had ...
Read more : Martha Update | Views : 760 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286