Red Hot News Regarding Salad Dressings...MultiGrain Crackers

Meet Terry and Nancy.

Red Hot News Regarding Salad Dressings...MultiGrain Crackers

Postby Nancy » November 30th, 2005, 2:56 pm

:byebye: Hi, Kids!

:shock: Have I got something juicy for you. :shock:

:secret: Lean in a bit closer now...

Salad Dressings

As we move into 2006, we want to let you know that we will be introducing pre-made salad dressings in individual packets.

:scratchhead: So what does that mean for our powdered Ranch, Creamy Italian, Honey Dijon, and Caesar dressings? :huh:

It means that they will be discontinued. You have the opportunity now to stock up, so please do! :mrgreen:

:x Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows is No Longer Available
Our Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows is no longer available.

I told ya that this was a special seasonal item. When there is something especially good, it sells out very quickly. I am surprised it was available as long as it was...

The Creamy Broccoli Soup (Item # 5700) is available for purchase again and the Multigrain Crackers (Item #5723) are also back in stock.

Crunch, crunch, crunch. Munch, munch, munch. You may also notice that when you receive an order of crackers, that they will be in clear packets instead of white packets. This is due to packaging availability as a result of Hurricane Katrina.

As soon as I know what the December promotions are, I will list them in the Monthly Specials web room. I can't wait! I hope Santa leaves some Fruit and Nut Granolas bars in my CHRISTmas stocking this year!

There will be NEW Peach Oatmeal in January...my shaker jar is ready and waiting (I cook my oatmeal right in my shaker jar!).
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts