Red Peppers?

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Red Peppers?

Postby Lauren » November 22nd, 2005, 11:51 am

Hi, folks-

So I had some friends over on Saturday night and made it a point to have some foods that I could eat as my lean/green, so that I didn't feel deprived. I had shrimp cocktail (I had a few shrimp as my protein), and crudite (dip for friends, not me!), and then a bunch of stuff I couldn't go near. I included cucumbers, broccoli, tomatoes, green beans and red peppers. I remembered reading that we could eat peppers, so I hate some that night, and then had leftovers in a ziploc that I ate the next day as part of my green allowance. But then I read "green peppers," and I panicked! Yes, I agree it's funny to panic over peppers - normally we panic over cake or pasta, but I am only on my 2nd week here, and sticking to it 100%, so I didn't want to go off for anything.

The big question: what's the deal with red peppers? Are they okay? Or are they too high in sugar/carbs, like carrots?

Thanks!
Lauren
Preferred Member - #170 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 22nd, 2005, 2:10 pm

uh oh....better check out this post Lauren.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/diet-3573.html
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Lauren » November 22nd, 2005, 2:20 pm

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of....alas, there's nothing I can do about it now, but I'll know for the future. Thanks, Unca, for following up.

That sucks.

:-)
Lauren

Return to Weight Loss