End of the Year Specials December 2009

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

End of the Year Specials December 2009

Postby Nancy » December 9th, 2009, 6:14 pm

Just wanted to let you know about a nice item that's perfect for cooler winter weather -

The Coffee House Gift Box includes one box each of Cappuccino and Chai Latte plus the new 16 ounce TSFL logo ceramic mug for $32.50. We can sip in style!

Isn’t it neat that both of these drinks are caffeine-free so they can be enjoyed in the evening and will not interfere with our beauty :snooze: sleep – one of Dr. Andersen’s Habits of Health is for men to get a minimum of 8 hours of sleep per night; women need 7 hours. I don’t know that I'll tell my hubster that little factoid – he may kick me out from under the sheets an hour earlier now if he knows I can get by with less sleep than he does!

Nice savings on the Antioxidant Products this month. Yup, we'll save $3 bucks on the Antioxidant Shakes this month ~ now $15.95 (reg. $18.95) per box of 7 meals
Flavors: Dark Chocolate, Cherry-Pomegranate (I think it tastes like a Luden’s Cherry cough drop!) and Blueberry

Antioxidant Flavor Infusers are also sale-priced, Kids ~ $18.95 (reg. $21.95) for a box of 21 single servings, flavors: Citrus Margarita, White Grape Peach and Raspberry Acai

Need some extra momentum to keep up with your busy schedule this month?
Save a dollar on each of the Momentum Meals (Momentum Banana Crème Shakes, Momentum Chai Latte and Momentum Cappuccino) $15.95 (reg. $16.95) per box of 7 complete meals.

Momentum Flavor Infusers $15.95 (reg. $18.95) per box of 21 single servings
Flavors: Mixed Berry, Strawberry Lemonade and Green Tea Lemon ( :secret: I like to mix the Green Tea Lemon with hot water as a warmer-upper on frosty mornings!)

Note: the Momentum products contain 100 mg caffeine and 90 mg EGCG from Green Tea; they are appetite-suppressing and burn up to 100 calories when you have three Momentum products per day.

:star: :star: The Omega 3 Fish Oil capsules are $3 off the regular price, now $24.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules. I really like these, no fish burps because they are enteric-coated. :thumbup:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Monthly Specials