December 2004 Door Buster Specials

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

December 2004 Door Buster Specials

Postby Nancy » December 1st, 2004, 1:14 pm

Hey, Kids ~

I want to let you know about the December 2004 sale prices. While supplies last…

Just in time for the cold winter weather - Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows $9.99 (Regularly $12.65) It is really creamy and makes a good afternoon snack to calm your nerves before you hit the highways for the cwazy commute home. Stir a packet of Medifast Hot Cocoa into cool water until it is smooth and then nuke for a minute, give it a little stir and then nuke again for 30 sec – 1 minutes. The marshmallows get all melty. :lol: It’s good with a bit of cinnamon an nutmeg, too. Sometimes I add a teensy little drop of peppermint or spearmint extract or a dash of Irish Cream Torani sugar-free syrup – it is great! It’s hard to believe this is permitted on a weight loss plan! 110 calories & 14 grams of soy protein. Use it in place of any of the MF shakes. You may have 1 or 2 servings a day.

Instant Cappuccino $9.99 (Regularly priced at $12.65) Folks, this is really good! It is soy-free and caffeine-free so you may have it as a nightcap and still be able to doze off to slumberland and dream of skinny days ahead! It has 100 calories and 14 grams of protein. It mixes easily with cold water and has a frothy head – just like the cappuccino they make at the green front coffee shops on every corner. It’s great heated in the nuclear box, too!

It’s legal. It’s Chocolatey. It’s cholesterol free. It’s low fat. It’s rich tasting and it’s on sale for $9.99. (Regularly priced $12.75) Chocolate Pudding is a great dessert for the holidays. When others are placquing out their arteries, spreading their hips, and enlarging their bellies by scarfing high fat, calorie-dense and transfatty acid-laced grub, you’ll be daintily enjoying a crystal goblet with MF Chocolate Pudding and a teensy dollop of Fat Free Cool Whip, and viewing your tiny hiney in the wall mirror…because you can! ;) You may add a snort of almond or peppermint extract to enhance the flavour of this wonderful chocolatized puddin’. Pinkies up!

Leopard Woman is in a crazed state! Her favorite food is on sale! French Vanilla Berry Oatmeal is on sale for $10.25! (Usually $13.95). I’m having Terry order a case to go – hey, you DO know that all Medifood ordered by the case receives an additional 10% off, don’t you? LW loves French Vanilla Berry Oatmeal and has it at least twice a day. We signed up for the Preferred Customer Club and have this flave on Autoship. If you are counting your shekels please consider signing up – you’ll save 5% for the first three months; 8% for the next three months and 12% from then on. LW likes this idea – it means more shoppage $ for skinny clothes…

Welcome to the Medifast Discount Hardware Store!

Hey, there are GREAT sales on health maintenance items. Add to your arsenal to get healthy and stay there with these great Take Shape tools:

Before I started Medifasting, our bathroom scale was outta sight but not outta mind. I lived in :shock: fear of what it would report about the state of my health. Once I began my weight loss journey I leaped on the old Health-o-meter every time I went to the BR but it was :x frustrating because the needle fluctuated so much and couldn’t read it easily. The Take Shape Electronic scale is digital and indicates those very important tenths of a pound loss. Now on sale for $49.99 (regularly priced at $73.00). An accurate scale is a must for weight maintenance, as well as weight loss. Write this on your CHRISTmas gift wish list…

Got high blood pressure, Bunky? Not for long! As you Medifast away your flabbage, most likely your blood pressure medications will be significantly reduced or totally eliminated. Our Take Shape Blood Pressure Monitor is on sale for half price at $34.99 (regularly priced at $69.00). Be still my beating :heart: heart – it measures your pulse rate, too. What a great deal!

When you’re standing around at a holiday cocktail party, avoiding the Hors’Douvres, you can enliven the small talk conversations by :hmmm: coyly mentioning your declining body fat. The Take Shape Body Composition Analyzer measures body fat in 5 seconds flat. This would make a great stocking stuffer, half-priced at $19.99 (regularly priced at $39.00).

The old MakeMeThinner Cottage is gettin’ modernized. We’re recycling our 35 year old toxic mercury-filled glass thermometer and replacing it with the Take Shape Digital Ear Thermometer. Sale priced at $24.99, regularly $49.00. We just found out that Leopard Woman is going to be a Grammy this summer so she and Papa are putting a digital ear thermometer in our daughter’s CHRISTmas stocking. :whistle: Shh…don’t tell!

For those of you who may want a simple way to take your temperature, the Take Shape Digital Thermometer is also sale priced for just $2.99 (Regularly priced at $5.95).
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

thank you

Postby mombarnes » December 3rd, 2004, 9:27 pm

Thank you, Nancy, for the shoppping tips. You make everything sound so good - and it is!

I just placed my 3rd order & definitely ordered these specials!

This support forum is so great! I get lots of ideas as well as practical advice. But the main thing is inspiration from everyone who has been doing this already. And the kinships forged with everyone. I just love it!

Question: I wasn't sure that I was ordering through you (wasn't sure that you were my health advisor) so I "registered" again on the TSFL site. I probably now have 2 customer numbers. Have I messed up?
mom
RE-start 14-Jan08
goal 10# = 4 weeks
goal 20# = ? weeks
mombarnes
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » December 3rd, 2004, 11:15 pm

I'll reply to you via a PM.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » December 4th, 2004, 12:14 am

Nancy,
I would be interested in ordering some hot chocolate with mini marsmallows by the case .
How can I go about doing so?
Shrink aka Mary
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Nancy » December 4th, 2004, 12:42 am

Hi, Shrink aka Mary ~

I'll send you a private email and help you!

The Hot Cocoa is really good. Mmm...I want some now!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials