Sunday Morning Roll Call December 12, 2004

Join our weekly (Sunday) weigh in.

Sunday Morning Roll Call December 12, 2004

Postby LongWay2go » December 12th, 2004, 6:18 am

What, no one here to celebrate my victory with me??? Spidey's in the 90 pound club WOO-HOO!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's right, time to boogie. I didn't think I'd make it this week then something happened. I thought I'd be at 89 pounds and was slight to moderate *ticked* off but I got up this morning and Mr. Scale was in a happy mood! I think maybe he saw I bought him a can of oil for Christmas or something! LOL

90 POUND CLUB 90 POUND CLUB 90 POUND CLUB 90 POUND CLUB
I'm there!!! Yippee!!!
:dancinguy: :dancinguy: :dancinguy: :dancinguy: :dancinguy: :dancinguy:

~Spidey
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Postby Mrsshrinkinglady » December 12th, 2004, 6:55 am

Spidey.
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE FABULOUS!!! :yes:
Wow you must be on cloud 29 ! (WAYY beyond cloud nine )
Congratulations!!
I lost 3.5 this week which gives me a total of 41 pounds lost in 8 weeks!!
It was an odd week with lots of extra hours at work and craziness and I didn't lose a pound until Friday when I lost 2 then 1.5 more as of this morning. I KNEW I had been true to the plan so I didn't panic, just added some more water and sure enough off it came!!
I cannot even tell you how much fun it is going to be to get ready for my work Christmas party tonight in my new outfit that I just had to buy for this occassion!!
I am down from a size 28 to a 20-22 depending on the cut of the garment!!
My sweet hubby was hugging me yesterday and said it's amazing how he can cuddle me so much closer now, yet just another wonderful result of Medifasting!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WOW does this feel good!!
Shrink aka Mary
324/283/180
Mrsshrinkinglady
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Marseilles » December 12th, 2004, 7:23 am

Congratulations Spidey!!! That is very cool. You too Mary, I hope your Christmas party was great fun! :)

Although I had expected a bigger first weeks loss, I am only down 3.5 lbs. Not quite what I had hoped but I'll take it, just the same! :)

Happy Sunday, everyone!
-M.
Marseilles
Preferred member

Postby LongWay2go » December 12th, 2004, 7:40 am

Wow WOW Mary's in the 40 pound club! There'll be some dancing around your house too, I'm sure! Congratulations!

Marseilles, 3.5 is AWESOME! Remember you aren't starting from scratch like a newbie. You keep the faith and keep mixing that fruit flavoring with those yucky vanilla shakes until you can get your fav's ordered again!

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby BerkshireGrl » December 12th, 2004, 8:31 am

Congratulations to all you super losers this morning!!! :)

SPIDEY! 90 POUNDS! GRRRRRREAT! Gosh, in a few weeks, you will be on that stylin' Benjamin Franklin note! ;)

Mary, you are doing incredibly well! The husband huggin' I'm sure is a definite perk!

Marseilles, 3.5 is a dang good loss! I'm jealous! :twisted: If you are disappointed, do not be so... it will come off, surely it will. Next week could surprise you with a bigger drop! Either way, you are on the right path.

Come one, come all, to the greatest show of losers in the world! :mrgreen:

Myself, I am down 2 pounds, to 192 from 194. I'll take it!

I think maybe I had a bit too much o' the salt this week, and my bod is hoarding water. Plus I bet my little sampling of the olive spread Thursday night did not help! (Beware the gourmet gifts left by sweet landlords!)

Plus last night, after my chicken salad & crackers dinner, I was seriously, SERIOUSLY jonesing for some bad food and drink. Harder than ever... worse than Thursday and Friday night. My stomach was actually growling, and I started to look at Pizzaria Uno's website. UGH! Instead, I had an extra packet of crackers with a couple tablespoons of Grey Poupon mustard. YOWIE! That stuff is enough to make you cry. But it put the pizza madness off... I was on the edge, really. Emotional weeks are not good for the dieting. (My little twisted brain was telling me, hey, you're not going to meet that guy tonight, who are you trying to look good for? Who will know? No one will. Come on, just one night.) Somehow, I kept my butt in my house and did not give in. I confess though, that was one of the harder nights I've had. I almost gave in.

But you know what also kept me from doing it? Knowing that I would be weighing in here Sunday morning! Thank God for you all. I got on that scale last night, in the middle of this raging craziness, and it said 192.5. I told myself, if you eat that pizza and drink, what do you think it will read tomorrow? 195? Or even more? How is that going to make you feel?

And the answer was enough to suck it up and eat some eye-watering Grey Poupon :lol:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby MomJackieLee » December 12th, 2004, 9:31 am

Wow Spidey, how great to go to the 90# club. 100 is just around the corner. Congrats to all of our big & small losers this week. I made it back from Orlando and have lost 8 lbs since the day after Thanksgiving. Stuck to plan very well with the exception of the bagel I ate to ward off motion sickness after the space ride at Epcot...(never again) and one bkfst out on our way back. Very happy with my progress!!!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby coco » December 12th, 2004, 1:52 pm

wow wow wow! Yall amaze me every week!
Well, I'm down two again this week...not such a big loss, but a loss nonetheless which I'm happy with especially in light of the insane number of holiday parties i went to this week...to think i could have pigged out at every one and gained a good four pounds! But i didnt, I lost some so yay! Just now i had a second bar of the day...a real no-no, but i wanted something much worse---a ginormous binge on every carb in the house, so i figured a choco mint car wouild be better and theres no way i would binge after gulping down that bar and a huge glass of water. Ok, I'm getting off topic, but Great job all of you, and I think ill welcome myself into the sub-200 club...i plan on maintaining THAT membership for the rest of my life lol. Next week ,#40 club for sure!
~Coco
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member

Postby BerkshireGrl » December 12th, 2004, 3:11 pm

coco wrote:I think ill welcome myself into the sub-200 club...i plan on maintaining THAT membership for the rest of my life lol.~Coco

Heya!! Welcome to the wonderful world of ONEderland! :D
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby Carrie » December 13th, 2004, 6:15 am

Congrats to everyone on great weeks!

I didn't weigh yesterday as I spent the entire weekend in bed with some sort of stomach flu. Ugh. Better days are just around the corner,

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » December 13th, 2004, 12:26 pm

Congrats all for the week AND special special applause for Spidey.

BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO!!!!! You're more than a super hero Spidey. Well, actually, less of a super hero physically.

No change for me Yippee!
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LongWay2go » December 13th, 2004, 12:29 pm

Gee Camille, I'd hope not you skinny temptress! LOL

~Spidey
08/06/2004

Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go

Postby Karen » December 13th, 2004, 5:52 pm

Congrats to all losers this week and to those who are back on board the train to thinsville! I lost 1.6 pounds this week. A bit disappointing since I was so VERY faithful to th program, even through some very fine christmas shindigs. Still, 20 pounds in 5 weeks is a good thing. Ya know, it may seem silly, but these "pounds lost clubs" really work for me. It is one thing to have a short goal of 10 pounds, but to get to "join" the club really feels good! Thanks for keeping up with all of us.
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

way to go spidey

Postby hotchick » December 13th, 2004, 5:55 pm

Great Job every One :thumbig: ...sorry I did not stay for roll call...had christmas decorating to do...and Baking...
Saw MD this am--it's official 191.7 4 # for me this week....
and I did not eat one cookie or one piece of sourcream coffee cake!

I did not even lick my fingers!
Yippee for me.. :goofy:
Keep up the great work everyone...

Terri
11/22/04
208.7/184/125
hotchick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Crystal » December 14th, 2004, 10:22 am

Congratulations, everyone! This is such a difficult time of year to stay on plan, and everyone seems to be doing so well. Keep up the great work! I am happy to report that I have a 2.5 lb loss to report for last week. One more week and I'll get to join the 20# club! I hope that everyone has a great week!
Crystal
Crystal
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby SusannaRosannaDanna » December 15th, 2004, 8:42 am

GERALDDDDDDDDDD! No way!!!

I just love coming here and reading all the good news! LOL I am down a little more today, but I'm posting my SUNDAY weight, which was unchanged at 239. Talk about nonplussed all day Sunday! LOL!

I'm headed over to the other forums to see if I can catch up on the goings on--great to see so many folks doing so well this week!

Susanna
Started 8/2/2004
297/234/140
Next goal: 220!

Wow. That's all I know to say.
SusannaRosannaDanna
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Next

Return to Roll Call