New Products...Beef Stew & Vanilla Pudding-woo hoo!

Meet Terry and Nancy.

New Products...Beef Stew & Vanilla Pudding-woo hoo!

Postby dede4wd » October 16th, 2006, 3:12 pm

Exciting News! New Products for Fall 2006!
I just got the announcement that starting today, Monday, October 16, 2006, Medifast and Take Shape for Life have added two (2) new products to our expanding product line – Beef Vegetable Stew and Vanilla Pudding!
Our new Beef Vegetable Stew is a hearty new addition just in time for Fall and the colder weather. Filled with delicious vegetables and savory beef, this new stew will leave you fully satisfied.
Beef Vegetable Stew - SKU 69660
• $14.95 per 7-serving box
• Samples - $2.50 per packet
Vanilla Pudding - this new addition to the Medifast Pudding line is an excellent addition because not only can you enjoy the smooth, creamy richness of the vanilla flavor in our pudding, but you can also create many new flavors using the DaVinci sugar-free flavored syrups (http://www.davincigourmet.com). We encourage you to try our new vanilla pudding and craft some exciting new accompaniments to your meal plans! Remember, our puddings, although they taste like a dessert, are actually fully-fortified Medifast Meals!
Vanilla Pudding - SKU 57410
• $12.75 per 7-serving box
• Samples - $2.50 per packet
Special Note for New Products! – Samples To Be Sent in all Orders for Two Weeks!

How cool is this! I'm ordering soon, woo hoo! Just passing on the info in case anyone doesn't know about this!

D
dede4wd
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diana » October 16th, 2006, 6:46 pm

I can't wait to try the vanilla pudding and start "playing" with it!! We've got a whole rack of SF Torani syrups. yumyumyum!! :eat:
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts