Vanilla Pudding, Chocolate & Caramel Nut Bar

Add your favorite recipes.

Vanilla Pudding, Chocolate & Caramel Nut Bar

Postby KimKim » October 31st, 2006, 8:52 pm

Well, folks, I got my new order and, as I wrote in my journal:

Just a while ago I had the vanilla pudding and oh. my. goodness. Yum. Yum. Yum. First of all, the consistency is just like the banana pudding, which is fantastic. Second of all, I bought the vanilla pudding without a trial because I knew that I could just add some syrup and make any kind of pudding I wanted. But I tried it "naked" first and it was just great. It reminded me of having cheesecake or something and maybe it's just me but it seemed as though there was a light taste of lemon! I gobbled it down, it was great and yet another Medi-meal to full compliance.

Mike wrote earlier about the change in chocolate bars and I must say, I'm sort of confused by Medifast's choice. Now, the bars have little "soy crispies". I really like the bar and will order more.

BUT I see the difference between these two bars as being striking enough that they simply could have kept the old "Chocolate Divine" bars. It's like the difference between a Nestle Crunch (the present bar) and, say, a Hershey's with almonds. I would have bought them both.

So, I'm not complaining about the new bars but . . . I'm complaining ;-)

I've got only ONE Chocolate Divine Bar left and I will pay tribute to this bar at the Medifast altar.

Unlike others, I am very upset about the change in the Caramel Nut bar. It's way too sweet and chewy in a way I don't like and I see they're using a bit of honey in it. Yet another bar that could have had its own life. The old caramel bar was fantastic and, unlike the current chocolate bars, I won't be ordering anymore of the caramel bars.

R.I.P. former favorite . . . just in time for Halloween,

Kim
KimKim
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby DogMa » November 2nd, 2006, 3:56 pm

Kim, you can also send back the caramel nut bars if you don't like them. Definitely let the company know your preferences.

I should be getting vanilla pudding next week. Can't wait to try it, although I'm awfully attached to my chocolate pudding.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby KimKim » November 3rd, 2006, 10:10 pm

Hi Robin,

Yeah, the caramel nut bars were immediately shoved into my suitcase and purse because I was headed for the road. I don't prefer them at all and won't be ordering more but they were fine for the road. I couldn't send them back either because they were all smashed up the first two days I had them. I peeled back the wrapper like a banana but I'm sure neither the company nor anyone else wanted them that way ;-)

Was it just me or was MakeMeThinner down for 3 days?
Everytime I tried to log in, I got an error message.

Kim
KimKim
Trusted Member - #20 Club

Postby ladyhawke » November 4th, 2006, 5:57 am

I didn't know the Choc Divine is retired since I have been out of the loop for a while, darn, it is my favorite, tastes like a dense flourless choc cake and not too sweet, I love that.

Thanks for info
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 5th, 2006, 9:54 pm

Hi Kim,
Yeah...the website was a mess for a couple days.

We're gonna get it fixed for good. I'll post that in the web room.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby ladyhawke » November 6th, 2006, 5:09 am

Unca, tooling around in the Lotus no doubt with the latest babe....????!!!!
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine