It is currently May 2nd, 2024, 11:03 pm

News News of Lean Cuisine

Site map of Lean Cuisine » Forum : Lean Cuisine

Add your favorite recipes.

Seafood

I was just wondering since I have always loved fresh steamed crab legs I was wondering if they are legal of course with the right kind of melted butter? When I usually go the platter comes with a veggie steamed, please she some light on this for me, I searched and came up with nothing except infor regarding "fake Crab"
Read more : Seafood | Views : 998 | Replies : 3

Chili

OK what do you do to the chili to make it good?

I think this is the ONLY thing that I found that I dont really care for.....I can get it down but looking to DO something with it???

Any one got a good idea???
Read more : Chili | Views : 1387 | Replies : 13

lean and green help!

i am an inexperienced cook, and am tired of the same old lean and green. i need a new recipe for dinner tonight!
Read more : lean and green help! | Views : 1329 | Replies : 1

What is PB2

I noticed a few posts that mentioned PB2. What is it, why do I want it, and where can I get it?
Read more : What is PB2 | Views : 1075 | Replies : 1

SF pancake syrup--where?

Has anyone been able to find the SF pancake syrup locally? If so where? I forgot to order that one when I ordered my bunch, and I hate to pay shipping for one bottle.

I'm sure somewhere in Vegas would have it, but part of the price of having such a great marketplace is also having such a huge marketplace--you don't know where to start looking, and it's not feasible to just go out looking ...
Read more : SF pancake syrup--where? | Views : 1243 | Replies : 6

Strawberry and Orange shakes

Quick question for the veterans. I currently have the banana shakes and they taste like banana laffy taffy (my favorite), and I was curious if the orange and strawberry shakes carried the same flavor class. Meaning tastes just like candy.

Another question I have is... What do I add to the Chai Latte and Cappacinco's to make them more appealling to my beginner taste buds? Oh and the Swiss Mocha...

Thanks in Advance
Read more : Strawberry and Orange shakes | Views : 1016 | Replies : 5

Marinades and Molly McCheese

2 questions.

Are we allowed to marinade chicken before we put it on the grill? What is the limit on that? Is it counted as a condiment? Any suggestions on this would be great.

And I was reading some old posts (page 3 on LC) and I have to ask, what is Molly McCheese and where can I buy it?

Thanks
Read more : Marinades and Molly McCheese | Views : 1685 | Replies : 3

PB2=Peanut Butter Heaven

Hey all, I just got the PB2 I won on EBay and WOW! I am in heaven. I know that we are only allowed 2 TBSP as a snack, but I had 1 TBSP on one stalk of celery and YUMMY!

I can't wait to make some chocolate pudding with some PB2 in it.

Anyone who was wondering if the stuff is worth it, take it from a peanut butter junkie - YES!!
Read more : PB2=Peanut Butter Heaven | Views : 2042 | Replies : 8

Tofu confusion

I'm willing to try anything new. In the Quick Start Guide Vegetarian listings, it says 15 oz. of Extra Firm Tofu...but everywhere else, I'm reading much less. I don't want to sabotage myself so close to my first goal, but I thought, what a great way to get a filling meal if you're extra-hungry one day!

I thought of chopping up the tofu into julienne-type strips, sauteeing them with some "legal" L&G veggies in a ...
Read more : Tofu confusion | Views : 1260 | Replies : 4

Creme Brulee

I tried making a fake creme brulee with MF Vanilla Pudding, flavored with Butterscotch Flavor Drops, sprinkled with Splenda. But the Splenda doesn't caramelize.

Supposedly this sugar substitute, Somersweet, does caramelize. But can anyone tell me if it's an acceptable substitute for Splenda?

It would be awesome to have a totally legal creme brulee!

5.29 oz. (150 g)
Serving Size: 1/4 teaspoon (1 g)
Servings per container: 150

Calories: 0
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: ...
Read more : Creme Brulee | Views : 1313 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286