It is currently May 20th, 2024, 12:56 pm

News News of Lean Cuisine

Site map of Lean Cuisine » Forum : Lean Cuisine

Add your favorite recipes.

Tuna Question

I was wondering i had tuna yesterday 1 6oz can but when drained was about 3 oz if i am going to have a salad with tuna on it would i use two cans?

or could i have one can and some 1% cottage cheese?

Larry
Read more : Tuna Question | Views : 612 | Replies : 3

ground turkey - lacking in taste - suggestions?

hi all!

i've been trying to come up with decent recipes to use ground turkey in. everything i try always turns out a bit bland. it's like the turkey meat doesn't soak up the flavour or what have you.

does anyone have any ideas of what i can do with this ground turkey?

i've tried different variations of chili to no avail.

thanks in advance!
Read more : ground turkey - lacking in taste - suggestions? | Views : 1666 | Replies : 6

Flavored Stevia anyone???

Has anyone used this?

I used this by accident and i'm loving it. I use Stevia to sweeten my coffee and some desserts I make.

You can also get Stevia in flavors: Milk chocolate, peppermint, english toffee, vanilla and chocolate raspberrry.

If you put a few drops in your chocolate or vanilla shake you can sweeten AND flavor it.

Stevia is all natural from the stevia plant, unlike Equal and Splenda. it's great , because ...
Read more : Flavored Stevia anyone??? | Views : 847 | Replies : 4

Updated Medifast Suggested Condiment List

:wave: Dear MakeMeThinner Readers ~

In recent months, Medifast/Take Shape For Life has been updating the Quick Start Guide (it is our program booklet) and making some changes to the portion sizes for the Lean and Green meal.

Medifast knows that once people make a decision to lose weight, we want it off right NOW, right? :lol:

Yup, we ...
Read more : Updated Medifast Suggested Condiment List | Views : 30048 | Replies : 0

What about Buffalo?

According to this page it's nutrition is better than chicken... but I'm one of those people who believes anything writen on a website lol

http://www.healthybuffalo.com/nutrition.htm

My fh grilled buffalo steaks for dinner tonight and they were great. Just like a very flavorful steak. Usually I have to have something to dip my steak into but this had so much flavor I didn't need anything. Pair it up with my usual green portion and it was ...
Read more : What about Buffalo? | Views : 804 | Replies : 11

True lemon/orange/lime packets

Are we allowed to have them while in the weight loss phase? The packet says you are supposed to put them in 10-16.9 oz of water, but I normally dilute it even more to 20 oz or put 2 packets in 32 oz of water. Would this be acceptable and not throw me out of ketosis?? I hope not!! Also, I know that the SF Crystal Light packets are only limited to 2 per day, ...
Read more : True lemon/orange/lime packets | Views : 617 | Replies : 4

True Lemon/True Lime

I was excited to learn about this product and it reminded me of a couple of things we used to make in Micronesia using lemon or lime powder (well, we could also just walk outside and pick all the fresh citrus, coconuts, pepper and tropical fruits you wanted but sometimes you get really lazy). I tried to modify them a bit but you should be careful of the sodium or other ingredients that may not ...
Read more : True Lemon/True Lime | Views : 572 | Replies : 2

ALMOST calorie free dessert/snack

I have been making this for ever it seems like, I recently tried it with sugar replacement and it was still lovely!

Gateau Neigeux

1 TBSP Knox gelatin powder
1/4 C cold water
1 C boiling water
Splenda or sweetner equal to 1 cup
1/4 C lemon juice (or: 1/4 C less 1 Tsp water, with 1 Tsp any extract)
3 egg whites

Mix the Knox powder with the cold water.

Add boiling water and ...
Read more : ALMOST calorie free dessert/snack | Views : 2380 | Replies : 5

Shirataki Noodles

Hey guys and gals, who here eats the shirataki noodles? I'm considering trying them as something different. If anyone has and has any good uses for them please let me know. I read earlier today that they can pan-fried in a tsp of olive oil (1 fat alottment) to taste a little toasted, but that's all I found.

Oh and if anyone doesn't know about them.. here's the skinny from Nutrition Support on how to ...
Read more : Shirataki Noodles | Views : 3037 | Replies : 8

PB2???

OK, whats the deal on PB2?

I read somewhere 2 tbsp was an approved snack? How does it taste? Are there less carbs than regular PB? How do you use it? Is it worth the price?

I LOVE peanut butter cups! Actually I've never met a candy bar I didn't love! :lol:
Read more : PB2??? | Views : 5967 | Replies : 21

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286