It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 1:24 am

News News of Lean Cuisine

Site map of Lean Cuisine » Forum : Lean Cuisine

Add your favorite recipes.

Chicken Salad

A new favorite! This one is beyond easy for even the most inept of cooks and tastes delicious so try it out and let me know what you think. It is especially good for those who pre-plan meals for the entire week and/or several days at a time.

Chicken Salad
Minus the mayo and bread...

Bake (3) 4oz chicken breasts @ 350 for 20 minutes

Let cool to room temperature and then chop ...
Read more : Chicken Salad | Views : 2709 | Replies : 7

Scrambled Eggs French Toast Style

I just ran across this idea for the scrambled eggs on the SIM site. Sounds interesting.. may try it once I get more Soy Crisps. (yes, I stole it ;) )

Here's another great idea which hasn't been mentioned- treat yourself on the weekend to french toast- mix the eggs up and let them sit a few minutes- then crush and add 1 package of the apple ...
Read more : Scrambled Eggs French Toast Style | Views : 1582 | Replies : 8

Cookbooks

I am someone who likes to cook and have been drawn to the recipies posted here and other sites. Wondering if anyone uses specific low-carb/low-cal cookbooks to come up with new things to make for L&G meals. Also wondering what guidelines to use when evaluating existing recipies - not necessarily ingredients list, but nutritional guidelines. For example, how many calories max, max carbs, fat, etc?
Read more : Cookbooks | Views : 1191 | Replies : 3

Crab-Stuffed Chicken

By popular demand, I bestow upon the great MF family my crab-stuffed chicken recipe. Bon appetite!

Crab-Stuffed Chicken

First, pound out chicken breasts (more or less depending on how many people you will serve) so they are about twice as wide and twice as long end to end as before thinning them. Sprinkle each one with a pinch of kosher salt and some fresh-cracked black pepper.

In each breast pile up a few tablespoons (an ...
Read more : Crab-Stuffed Chicken | Views : 1657 | Replies : 2

Hot Drinks are killing me!

I spent the first week on MF raving about the wonderfulness of the universe in regards to the MF foods I was getting to eat! I then came down with a nasty case of the flu and have had a hard time with the foods since then. Today and yesterday both seem to be going much better for me, but my biggest "issue" is with the HOT drinks. (Which, ironically, I thought would be the ...
Read more : Hot Drinks are killing me! | Views : 1496 | Replies : 11

What do you think of Momentum by MF?

Aloha,

What are your thoughts on Momentum by medifast? I hate the MF drinks because I always get this curdling substance on the top that is gelatin like and completely grosses me out.

Is momentum similar to say, the fruit punch? Do you get buzzed?

Thank you in advance for taking the time to share your wisdom with me ;)

Aloha!
Read more : What do you think of Momentum by MF? | Views : 1022 | Replies : 5

Is a Starbuck's Skinny Latte Program Compliant?

:byebye: Hiya and Hullo-o-o-o ~

I’ve had a few inquiries about whether or not the Starbuck’s newly featured “Skinny Drinks” are program-worthy.

:x Sorry, Folks, they are not:

Here’s the nutritional analysis skinny on the new ‘Skinny’ Starbuck Lattes…

Flavors: Skinny Cinnamon Dolce, Skinny Mocha, Skinny Vanilla Latte, Skinny Hazelnut Latte, Skinny Caramel Latte

Size: Grande

Made with nonfat ...
Read more : Is a Starbuck's Skinny Latte Program Compliant? | Views : 3933 | Replies : 21

Teriyaki sauce, part deux

My family loved this sauce.

1c soya sauce
scant 1/4c splenda
1 "finger" of ginger, minced or grated
2-3 cloves fresh minced or pressed garlic
approx. 2 cloves roasted garlic
1 tbsp miso paste

- roasted garlic is simple: 375F oven, wrap garlic heads in foil and bake 1 hour. when they are done, the garlic squeezes out and has the texture of butter. it is almost sweet tasting when it is roasted. no oil ...
Read more : Teriyaki sauce, part deux | Views : 1071 | Replies : 6

Zucchini Boats

Can i tell you i had the BEST L&G last night that i have had in a while! I made Zucchini Boats. I have not yet found a good recipe converter (so i dont know EXACT NUTRITION) but everything was OP.

3 MED zucchini
1/2 c. lowfat cottage cheese
1/2 c. cheddar/monterey cheese
1 egg
1 tbsp dried chives
salt and pepper to taste

Optional:
1/2 c. ground turkey
1 c. diced tomatoes

boil zucchini ...
Read more : Zucchini Boats | Views : 1270 | Replies : 1

Recipes - change up your favorites to add more veggies

I got this from MSN Health and the article title is "The Carb Lover's Survival Guide". I have omitted a few recipes since they don't apply to us. The others, I thought were good, and some are repeats of what we already have here.

"Weight Loss

The Carb Lover's Survival Guide
12 ways to satisfy your cravings without the calories.
By the Editors of Men's Health

More on this in Health & Fitness

Your No-More-Cravings ...
Read more : Recipes - change up your favorites to add more veggies | Views : 1471 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286