It is currently May 18th, 2024, 3:23 pm

News News of General Discussion

Site map of General Discussion » Forum : General Discussion

Roll Call: Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wasn't a particularly good week, but nothing to complain about. Another week of 100% compliance, down 3.2 pounds, from 248.4 to 245.2

I surpassed the 45# mark! :shock:

Just gotta keep chugging along - hope everyone else had a losing week too.
Read more : Roll Call: Sunday, April 12, 2009 | Views : 709 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

Roll Call: Sunday, April 5, 2009

Okay down 2 lbs the hard way :D What you mean I did not have to take my appendix out to use the plan, no fair. Ah well it's done anyhow....I will take 2 no matter how it comes.

~180~
Read more : Roll Call: Sunday, April 5, 2009 | Views : 761 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Roll Call

Any non-sweet meal bars?

I tried a couple types of meal bars. They're an attractive concept, but they're so sweet that I immediately crave a second. They're less like a meal replacement, and more like a candy replacement.

Are any of the flavors a bit more meal-like? Or can anyone suggest a Medifast-like bar that's a bit... not unpleasant, but at least boring? :)
Read more : Any non-sweet meal bars? | Views : 1104 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Weight Loss

Roll Call : Sunday, March 29, 2009

Okay I will get this party started. Today I am 250....tune in next week to see where I am.

T - 2 days

250 lbs, no loss start Weds April 1
Read more : Roll Call : Sunday, March 29, 2009 | Views : 758 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Roll Call

Roll Call: Sunday March 22th 2009

Well looks like I am down a bit more, I will take it :)
Read more : Roll Call: Sunday March 22th 2009 | Views : 768 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Roll Call

Sleep it off

Just wanted to share that I had read in I believe Glamour magazine that sleeping 7.5 to 8 hours a night will help you lose wt. They had some people test this out with no other diet changes. One person lost 15 pounds and many lost at least 1 inch off their waist. Someone lost 2.5 inches. Their explanation was that calories are processed in our sleep and if we do not sleep enough they ...
Read more : Sleep it off | Views : 830 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Weight Loss

Hey all you losers join my mini challenge

Ok, so here is the story. I have been stuggling and bouncing on and off progam with many false promises of fresh starts. I know this site worked very well for me in the past. I think it was having to make myself publicly accountable. I am making a commitment to this site and its members as well as myself that I will remain on plan until my birthday - no bouncing. If you have ...
Read more : Hey all you losers join my mini challenge | Views : 721 | Replies : 7 | Forum : The Weight Room

Roll Call: Sunday March 15th 2009

I am down 4.8# I usually drop more in the first week. But I think with going on and off program so much these past couple of weeks that I have not lost as much. AND I AM SO COOL WITH 4.8

Good luck Everyone
Read more : Roll Call: Sunday March 15th 2009 | Views : 678 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Roll Call

Actual Lettuce amount for L/G ?

I wasn't sure where else to post this, so even though I am not asking about an actual product, I am curious about the program.

I know that the serving size for lettuces are 1 cup, but what does that mean exactly ? Is there a way to find out how many ounces is considered to be one serving size ? The reason I ask is because lettuce is extremely light and fluffy (as I'm ...
Read more : Actual Lettuce amount for L/G ? | Views : 1067 | Replies : 3 | Forum : Weight Loss

First week--no loss : (

Good morning all--
Where did I go wrong? I drank my shakes, ate my lean green meal, drank lots of water, and even walked every night. I was very disciplined and stayed away from the scale for the week. I was excited to step on the scale and hopeful to report a loss like others on the website...only to be disappointed when the scale indicated no loss or gain.

(Sigh)

Can anyone offer advice to ...
Read more : First week--no loss : ( | Views : 1461 | Replies : 5 | Forum : The Weight Room

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286