First week--no loss : (

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

First week--no loss : (

Postby eileen » March 11th, 2009, 8:23 am

Good morning all--
Where did I go wrong? I drank my shakes, ate my lean green meal, drank lots of water, and even walked every night. I was very disciplined and stayed away from the scale for the week. I was excited to step on the scale and hopeful to report a loss like others on the website...only to be disappointed when the scale indicated no loss or gain.

(Sigh)

Can anyone offer advice to help move the needle on the scale?

Eileen
eileen

Postby Karli » March 11th, 2009, 8:28 am

Maybe your scale is broken :-P .

Okay, I don't know, I mean, I would have to actually know exactly what your week was like. It depends, did you measure your L&G ? What were your food choices ? Was it exactly to the guidelines in the quickstart guide ? Did you have sauce(s) to go with it ? Did you have only 5 other supplements ? How far did you walk ? Maybe too much ? I can't really know from here what it is that "went wrong" ! But, the program isn't truly mysterious, and if you truly followed the guidelines exactly as they are written, you definitely should have seen a loss, ESPECIALLY in your first week. So, my tendency is to think that something went a little astray in the actual acting out of the plan, whether you know it or not. If you truly followed the plan, exactly as written, I would recommend you talk with somebody more official than forum-goers.
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby nickieluv » March 11th, 2009, 9:13 am

Karli was kidding, but your scale COULD be broken. It seems really odd to follow the plan to the letter and not see a loss. I would do what she suggested, really examine your week and be sure everything was according to plan. If it was, you could contact MediFast and ask to speak to a nurse or a doctor. I think there is a number somewhere for a nurse help line, but I'm sorry that I don't know what it is offhand. I hope you figure it out! I can only imagine how disappointed you must have been.
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby eileen » March 11th, 2009, 9:16 am

Thanks for your response Karli. I wish the scale was broken! In fact, I feel like breaking the scale--LOL! I promise, with all my desire to lose this weight, that I did not compromise the plan. I walked one mile each night--I can't imagine that it would be too much.
eileen

Postby Karli » March 11th, 2009, 9:24 am

eileen wrote:Thanks for your response Karli. I wish the scale was broken! In fact, I feel like breaking the scale--LOL! I promise, with all my desire to lose this weight, that I did not compromise the plan. I walked one mile each night--I can't imagine that it would be too much.

You're welcome ! But, my questions were serious :-P. We would actually need WAY more details to be able to help you :).
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby katieb920 » March 11th, 2009, 4:45 pm

You really should limit your exercise. Unless you have exercised before starting. Also WATER if you do not get enough water each day that can really slow down the process. Are you having sodium in your diet?
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room