It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 6:01 am

News News of Come on in.

Site map of Come on in. » Forum : Come on in.

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

back again...

Hi everyone!

I was on this program back in 2006. However, I ended up with gall stones and gained back much of what I lost. Since then have had no luck losing weight with the traditional "diet and exercise."

I have my box of food but just can't bring myself to start. It is my goal to start Monday.

I am happy to be back to this supportive community.

-Brandi
Read more : back again... | Views : 748 | Replies : 4

The NEW YOU 2009 !

Hello Ladies,

If you are trying hard to be on the Program and need support, let me tell you that, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

I am looking to give and get support in your weight loss journey, until we reach our GOAL.

Lets set a target and in matter of 2 weeks we will have a Totally New You :-)

God Bless :-)

regards,
Neel
Read more : The NEW YOU 2009 ! | Views : 697 | Replies : 0

Restart

Hi, Everyone.
This has been the first week that I have been on the program in years. It is interesting how we loose the weight, keep it off for a while, and then life happens. During times of stress, I tend to go back to old habits of overeating. I overeat for companionship, for support, and to fill the void that could be filled by exercise or more fulfilling relationships.

I started the program again ...
Read more : Restart | Views : 764 | Replies : 4

Let's get going.

I am a newbie, and a lurker, I have been around for a while and remember when the board was slamming. Roll call has been a wee bit lonely so I wanted to encourage all those thinking of starting/restarting or just getting back on the wagon to come on in. Let's really get this board hopping again. Have you given up? Are you embarrassed? A wee lazy? I am here to say there is strenghth ...
Read more : Let's get going. | Views : 739 | Replies : 7

180???

Hey Ya'll,

Sweet Tea and Grits have led me to you. I am a GA Girl...ok 43 not exactly a girl...but you get the idea. I name myself Complete 180 because I am attemting to do a physical, mental and financial 180. You can call me 180 for short :D

My order is in, I hope to start Tuesday or Wednesday depending on time order arrives. ...
Read more : 180??? | Views : 855 | Replies : 3

Please delete - moderator misstep

I removed the text that was here originally.

I didn't ask for my weigh in to be moved from mid-thread and edited as if I'd offered it up for a self introduction. That made the post into a feeble intro with a lame title. I didn't submit it that way, and monkeying with my post made me angry.
Read more : Please delete - moderator misstep | Views : 733 | Replies : 1

New to program-excited about finding this board!

I just started Medifast on Wednesday. It has not been as bad I as thought it would be. Two of my friends have been on the plan (one for 3 weeks and one for 4 months) and between the two they convinced me to try this instead of the drastic measure of lap-band or gastric bypass. I had a really bad day yesterday, but I was only able to get in 2 Medifas tmeals and ...
Read more : New to program-excited about finding this board! | Views : 748 | Replies : 3

Newbie here - considering Medifast

Hi everyone! This seems like a nice forum.

I'm considering Medifast. I have about 70 lbs to lose and I'm just tired of my back and knees hurting and my body just feeling plain unhealthy.

I can't decide what to do. I've done WW but I struggle with the slow results. I'm unsure if I can afford Medifast, and if I decide to afford it if I can STICK with it!

Ugh. I just feel ...
Read more : Newbie here - considering Medifast | Views : 828 | Replies : 10

New Crunch Bars

Hello....Im an old time Medifaster...who is back! :) I did medifast years ago and lost the weight I desired....but some weight back on and decided to go back to medifast for a fast loss and maintain.

the NEW CRUNCH bars....are AWESOME...however, I have a question that maybe someone can answer for me....

the NEW BARS say they are "interchangeable" just like a shake....so does that mean when ...
Read more : New Crunch Bars | Views : 870 | Replies : 8

Howdy!

Hi all,
I began Medifast on January 19 and to date (Feb 23) I have lost 32 lbs. Unbelievable!

I love Medifast. It was a little difficult at first but after about a week, no problem.

I wake up each morning and weigh just wondering if I could possibly lose another pound and most mornings I have. :D

Do I sound like a commercial yet? ...
Read more : Howdy! | Views : 744 | Replies : 2

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286