It is currently April 29th, 2024, 9:03 pm

News Announcements

Site map of The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum » Forum : The MakeMeThinner Medifast Support Forum

MediFast weight loss,health management and diet program by Take Shape for Life. Terry & Nancy Pettit (Presidential TSFL Health Coaches)(Toll Free 888-886-2629)

About this room.

Anything goes. (almost anything)
Off topic (non-Medifast) subjects.
Who's first?
Read more : About this room. | Views : 13236 | Replies : 3 | Forum : What's Shakin'

My Journal Rules

OK Guys,
We've had several requests to add a journal section to the forum (I think DogMa just resurfaced it in a recent post), so here it is.

This will only be accessible to registered users.

Name your personal thread your registered user "Screename".
All new posts not given the name of a registered user will be moved.
1 thread (post) per registered user.

What I'd like everyone to do is, make 1 post per ...
Read more : My Journal Rules | Views : 26271 | Replies : 17 | Forum : My Journal

Let's talk about Chatting

Hey boys and girls,

Well....after only a year or so, we're finally ready to get going with a MMT chat nite/day.

The question is, when will we have it? Course, we can't please everyone, so we're setting up a poll to see what the general concensus is.

Please place your vote on the poll, and post any questions/comments you may have.

Our chat platform is LiveMeeting. You'll have to download a small program to join ...
Read more : Let's talk about Chatting | Views : 7569 | Replies : 116 | Forum : The Web Room

Soliciting Clients on the Forum

Hi Everyone,
We've had a few reports of Health Advisors contacting our dear MMT forum participants in effort to gain new clients.

I just wanted to say that this is NOT allowed here.

We want all the newbies to the forum to settle in with a comfortable relationship with a quality health advisor to help them reach and maintain better health. We hope that will happen naturally by persons new to the program contacting our ...
Read more : Soliciting Clients on the Forum | Views : 1475 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Order Info

The Mother Hubbard Syndrome

Hey Kids!

I know that Unca already made a posting about this in the “Order Info” room and I also wrote about it in the November 2004 Newsletter but it is just so juicy that I want to repeat it here. :yay:

The Preferred Customer Club has your best interests in mind. :hug:

Our new “Autoship” program will save ...
Read more : The Mother Hubbard Syndrome | Views : 2941 | Replies : 1 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

About this room.

This room is a little lighter faire - intended just for fun, frivolity and flair.

When she started Medifasting, Nancy's clothing size was changing by the week. As soon as she was smaller, she bagged up her too large clothing and passed it on to others. Her philosophy is this: wear clothing that fits your body. If it's baggy, it's outta here!

Nancy had nothing to wear - which is not a good thing! Some ...
Read more : About this room. | Views : 13745 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Swap N Shop

Chat Room Etiquette

Proper etiquette in a chat room makes it a more enjoyable place to gather. Many places to chat have become an open forum for argument and hurt or just plain vulgarity. When this happens good people leave. The following rules are a general guideline to follow which will help make this a quality chat room and develop a true sense of "Community".
    · Always greet someone who enters the room with a friendly "Hi" or ...
Read more : Chat Room Etiquette | Views : 13795 | Replies : 7 | Forum : Weight Loss

Chat Room Etiquette

Proper etiquette in a chat room makes it a more enjoyable place to gather. Many places to chat have become an open forum for argument and hurt or just plain vulgarity. When this happens good people leave. The following rules are a general guideline to follow which will help make this a quality chat room and develop a true sense of "Community".
Read more : Chat Room Etiquette | Views : 15733 | Replies : 11 | Forum : Come on in.

Chat Room Etiquette

Read more : Chat Room Etiquette | Views : 2754 | Replies : 10 | Forum : A Message from your Hosts

About this room.

We value each and every post, but this room is dedicated to the posts we get that have the most impact on everyone.

If you'd like to submit a post for entry into "The Elevator" just PM Unca Tim or Nancy and we'll include it.

Anyone may continue to reply to any of these posts, but new entries aren't allowed unless chosen by the regular memebers at MakeMeThinner.

Enjoy
Read more : About this room. | Views : 13458 | Replies : 0 | Forum : The Elevator

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286