Soliciting Clients on the Forum

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Soliciting Clients on the Forum

Postby Unca_Tim » March 24th, 2006, 10:50 am

Hi Everyone,
We've had a few reports of Health Advisors contacting our dear MMT forum participants in effort to gain new clients.

I just wanted to say that this is NOT allowed here.

We want all the newbies to the forum to settle in with a comfortable relationship with a quality health advisor to help them reach and maintain better health. We hope that will happen naturally by persons new to the program contacting our health advisors.

We'll be making some changes in the future so that any newcomers joining the forum will be able to choose a health advisor. For qualified health advisors we may also allow our members to display that somehow here in the forum.

But for now, PLEASE do not solicit our members privately.

If you are in the MMT line, and would like to inquire about being added to the MMT health advisor list, click on my email addy icon and send me a note.

We want everyone's experience here on the forum safe and comfortable.
Last edited by Unca_Tim on June 7th, 2009, 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Unca_Tim » May 21st, 2006, 8:15 am

I'm bumping this post up, because we've had reports of members being approached by health advisors through the forum.

Please understand that this is NOT allowed here, and your membership on the forum will be TERMINATED if we find anyone participating in this kind of behavior.

For any newbies (or anyone at all) out there that have been contacted privately by anyone here on the forum about becoming a client, please email (or PM) me with their screename or email address and the appropriate measures will be taken.

Thanks for keeping our community a safe and happy place.
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Order Info