Callin all old timers....Nelly, Carrie, MIKE????

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Callin all old timers....Nelly, Carrie, MIKE????

Postby TamiL » March 24th, 2005, 9:52 am

Hello
This forum has certainly grown over the last few months!! isnt it great to have a place such as this forum to come too?? I havent been posting much latley..but I read just about every day!! there are so many new people on here now...and your all wonderful and doing a great job!! your posts make me laugh and remember back to when I was a newbie here....I have had my fair share of struggles along this journey...but the trick is never to give in or up!!
I havent seen Mike post in a while...and miss his posts terribly..as well as Nelly and Carrie...and the others who joined up around the same time last year....
HOW ARE YOU GUYS? are you lurkers and reading only..no posting? thats okay..just drop a line every now and then and let us know how you are!! I miss your posts!!
as for everyone else....thank you for being so inspirational.... :-P
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Carrie » March 24th, 2005, 10:46 am

Hey Girl,

I'm still around......mostly keeping in touch with my 'peeps' through PM's.....

I miss the old gang too, and wonder often how everyone is doing.

I'm still 'just' maintaining right at the 200 mark, I'd like to lose more but frankly can't seem to stop partying long enough for that to happen. I'll get around to it sooner or later......

Howz things with you?

Carrie
Now: 2/5/07: 233.6/220.0/145
1st time: 3/1/04, from 266.5 to 195.4
Carrie
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby 24KaratGold » March 24th, 2005, 11:07 am

I feel badly, because I think I might have offended Mike and that is why he has stopped posting.

Mike, if you are out there lurking and reading this, please accept my apologies if that is the case. I think you are awesome, and truly the poster child for MF in the example you set, and regret any misunderstandings that may have gone both ways. Please forgive me, and please come back; we miss you.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby RavenKat2 » March 26th, 2005, 7:53 am

No one asked about me ;) but I'm still here too!

I miss all the old timers, as well.

My weight is the same but my new scale doesn't seem to think so. My old one went crazy (I lost 25 pounds overnight) then I went out and bought a fancy new digital scale with BMI, etc. I gained 9 pounds in 15 minutes! ARGH!!!!!! Although I KNOW I'm the same person and the clothes still fit, that new number S*CKS! And it means I started out higher too. TOO weird.

Family health, back-monkeys and work are all keeping me hopping. I tried a relaxation yoga DVD the other night and LOVED IT! Of course I'm sore, but it's a great feeling!

Happy Saturday all, and all the old -timers out there: Keep in touch!!!

Kat
RavenKat2
(259)245/207/165

*new id for inspiration*
RavenKat2
Trusted Member

Postby TamiL » March 26th, 2005, 8:31 am

Hey Kat!!
Good to hear from you!! didnt mean to leave you or ANYONE else out of the list..just couldnt post all the names amoungst the missing!! glad to hear your doing okay...I know what you mean about different scales saying different things!! My friend has one of those weight watcher scales and she says she weighs in differnently all the time between that one and an old fashioned one she has!! that is why I AVOID all scales!! when I can FINALLY put on a pair of 6-8 size pants...and feel great in them...then I will be near my goal....when I can get back to lifting what I used to lift...like 15-20 LB dumbells for my shoulders....then I know I am close to my weight loss goals!! but as far as a number on the scale..I can do without that..as long as my clothes feel good!! ;)

Its been a long journey kat!! but we are still here...I think I will always have medifast in my life, no matter what...my body actually craves it now...I love the taste of it...and Ive gotten so used to it!! the oatmeal is my breakfeast everyday....cant find a better tasting oatmeal with low carbs and sugar!! :-P keeps my taste buds happy!!
HAPPY SHAKIN!!!
keep in touch!
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby SneezyKitten2 » March 26th, 2005, 8:44 am

Hey Tami et al!

I'm still here too.......lurking.....

I have put off Medifast for so many reasons (none of which make sense to me now) and put the weight back on, but began again in earnest last week and am down 7.5 lbs already. It is strange when a group on a board changes but it is so great to see this particular group growing (and shrinking!!!) together.
SneezyKitten2

Postby MomJackieLee » April 9th, 2005, 8:23 am

Hi all...

I'm back after months on D' NILE. Good to see everyone!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby coco » April 9th, 2005, 10:22 am

heeeyyy!
I'm here too, just reading mostly ;)
Insanely busy 'round here
245/240.4/140
mini goal: 224
coco
Trusted Member