Callin all cheesecake lovers......

Add your favorite recipes.

Callin all cheesecake lovers......

Postby TamiL » March 16th, 2005, 4:20 pm

Howdy to all my fellow shakin pals!! :-P
Im quite happy today...cuz I found another way to fall in love with the new bannana shakes!! ;)

Im browing thru the grocery store today..I normally only go in and out...only to the pickle isle then the water isle...then the egg beater isle..and the veggie section..as latley I have been having my lean green meals in the form of EGGS!! since I am so excited that we can have them!! I use one egg and 1/3 cup of egg beaters...with some broccoli and some HOT Sauce....and it is delicious!!
BUT....

all of a sudden...I passed the sugar free jello Isle....and I saw this new Sugar free Pudding mix...called "cheesecake"....now...I was skeptical, cuz reading the label said it was 25 calories...with 6 grams of carbs..sugar free for 1/4 of the package...which contained 4 servings per package.....so I picked up and decided to experiment with it.
I figured that an extra 25 calories would be to sacrafice my 2 sugar free jello's I normally have a day....and for anything that tastes like cheesecake..I could do that!!

so heres what I whipped up:
1/3 cup of cold water
1 packet of Medifast Bannana blitz shake
2 Tablespoons of Jello sugar free Cheesecake pudding mix
stir it all around....till its thick like pudding....stick it in the fridge for about 30 minutes....and its MARVELOUS!! tasted like bannana cheesecake!! now I am going to order more strawberry flavored medifast shakes...to try this with!!
but as I said...beware of the extra carbs and calories.....I will only use this when I can sacrafice my Jello for the day...and go a little lighter on the carb intake on my lean green!!

:-P :) :D Its all about variety my friends...if we keep this fun and interesting..we will never get bored with the flavors!! my next experiment will be pistachio sugar free pudding mix....with the vanilla medifast shakes!! Ill let you know how it is!!
I Tried the MF pudding..and to be honest with you...I like making my own pudding with the shakes....just use 1/3 cup of water with a shake packet...stir it up..add extract...my favorite is the chocholate shake with orange extract...it tastes like one of those choc. orange balls they sell at the candy store!! but is healthy..and guilt free!!
just some ideas!!

Happy shakin!!! :mrgreen:
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby cthrn007 » March 16th, 2005, 4:28 pm

Oh no!! That sounds good!! That is so very Martha Stewart of you - I am impressed!! :)

I think I need to play with that one too ... and I do love cheesecake but haven't had it in a few years because I was always trying to lose these last 30 lbs.!!

Keep thinking up some new ones!!
~C
cthrn007
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby doglover » March 16th, 2005, 4:41 pm

I think you should mix some of that pistacchio tomorrow for St. Patty's Day! (Isn't pistacchio green - I can't remember now :oops: )

Anyway, thanks for the heads up! I am going to save this one too for transition!

Keep on shakin' :exercise:
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » March 16th, 2005, 4:57 pm

Pistachio is indeed green, and I think there's a box of the sugar-free pistachio pudding in my pantry. I'll be reading the label tonight.
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby Nancy » March 21st, 2005, 3:19 pm

Beware!

Not to burst your cheesecake bubble...be very careful that you don't start adding a bit of this n' that and soon become out of control...every binge begins with just a teensy bite of this and some of that...
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine