It is currently April 28th, 2024, 12:13 pm

News News of Women's Health

Site map of Women's Health » Forum : Women's Health

Questions/Comments about Women's Health Products.

Appetite Suppressants

Has anyone used any of the appetite suppresants in the shakes or the pills? I would very much like to hear your reaction to any of these. I am very interested but reticent because in the past, I did not feel comfortable with fiber pills, or any pill that contained chromium. Let me know please!!!
Read more : Appetite Suppressants | Views : 1601 | Replies : 9

Medifast and Migraine Cure!

Hello fellow medifaster,

I was cruising around the women's health section and thought I'd share this with you women out there. For years I suffered hormonal migraines that came like clockwork--2x a month, @ the beginning of my cycle and then mid-cycle. I dealt with these since my early teen years and I'm now 34. As an adult I've worked really hard to avoid going on a prescription, so I treated them with caffeine. It ...
Read more : Medifast and Migraine Cure! | Views : 2703 | Replies : 10

Is this rash from the medifast shakes?

Hi.....I'm having a little problem, but I'm not sure if it's from the shakes or not. I have a rash all over my body....it kind of looks like a prickly heat rash...thank goodness it hasn't reached my face yet....it itches like crazy :x :x Has anyone else had this reaction to the products before? I just noticed it yesterday ...
Read more : Is this rash from the medifast shakes? | Views : 3004 | Replies : 4

Should I switch?

I have completed my first week of MF, I am doing a complete program during the week and the 5/1 program on the weekend. I am experiencing an occasional headache. I am 39, but am not experiencing any other menopausal symptoms. Would it behoove me to switch to the MF Plus for Women's Health? Will the speed in weight loss change at all?
Read more : Should I switch? | Views : 1209 | Replies : 1

Menopause Manor Moments

Gosh, do you have those Menopause Moments? Sometimes it’s hard to know which medical writings to believe. Some docs tell us to use HRT and some say we ought to tough it out, do like our great grannies did and get used to sudden flashes of uncoolness – menopause is a natural stage of life. We are always trying to change the original packaging.

I had a total hysterectomy when I was 44 years old ...
Read more : Menopause Manor Moments | Views : 2093 | Replies : 8

Diarrhea

Hi Folks,

I'm still suffering from diarrhea, even though I'm taking the maximum amount of lactaid pills each time I have a shake or bar. Any suggestions?

Penny
Read more : Diarrhea | Views : 10554 | Replies : 4

No More Sweatin' with the Oldies...

Hey, I am a member of Menopause Manor, if ya know what I mean...yep, I'm in my mid-fifties and for over ten years had experienced night sweats and daytime glows - okie dokie, I'll admit it - I did more than glow: I had a continual patent leather face - it was SHINY due to menopausal symptoms. I felt like I was had a nuclear reactor inside that periodically did meltdowns! ...
Read more : No More Sweatin' with the Oldies... | Views : 1884 | Replies : 2

Milk/Lactose in the Women's Health Soy Shake?

Hi Terry and Nancy,

I think I'm having a little problem .... it didn't occur to me to ask if there would be milk/lactose in the product.. guess I assumed that since it was Women's Health it's be soy protein, black cohosh and that it'd be SOY milk. I'm having gas and diarrhea after drinking my shakes and eating my bars. I read the label and discovered MILK. I'm somewhat lactose intolerant.

My mother who ...
Read more : Milk/Lactose in the Women's Health Soy Shake? | Views : 2766 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286