Should I switch?

Questions/Comments about Women's Health Products.

Should I switch?

Postby Jagirl » September 27th, 2004, 9:25 am

I have completed my first week of MF, I am doing a complete program during the week and the 5/1 program on the weekend. I am experiencing an occasional headache. I am 39, but am not experiencing any other menopausal symptoms. Would it behoove me to switch to the MF Plus for Women's Health? Will the speed in weight loss change at all?
Jagirl

September 21, 2004 Start Date 5' 7" 245 lbs
October 11, 2004 @ 225 lbs
Jagirl
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Lois » September 27th, 2004, 10:49 am

Hi Jagirl,

Normally Nancy would answer this question, but she's in sunny Hawaii right now.....so I'll give it a try.

I am a fellow Medifaster and NOT a health advisor, so these are just my thoughts, not an "expert opinion" or anything like that ;)

Anyway....At 39 years of age, you fall into the perimenopausal or premenopausal age, which means that the women's health formula would certainly do you no harm, and may be beneficial. I, too, am premenopausal, and use it in combination with the other MF shakes and soups, and really enjoy it.

The headaches may be due to caffeine and sugar withdrawl...and should subside SOON. Also, try a little bullion (the salt helps) and make sure you're drinking plenty of plain water.

As for the weight loss....if the products are used according to instuctions, you shopuldn't have any problems.

Best wishes on your MF journey!

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Women's Health