It is currently April 28th, 2024, 11:55 pm

News News of Weight Loss

Site map of Weight Loss » Forum : Weight Loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Have a question about coffee

So I drink alot of Coffee. And I mean alot. Probably a whole pot a day. I know that it says for me to limit it. My question is I am thinking about giving up coffee all together. Will this help with my weight loss. Or will it put my body in shock and not lose anthing for a few weeks.

I did give up coffee a couple of years ago. But one day I ...
Read more : Have a question about coffee | Views : 1154 | Replies : 8

Soliciting

Hi All,
Recently we've had reports of Health Coaches PM'ing members to solicit their business.

This is NOT the purpose of this forum, and you will be subject to losing your MMT membership if you are practicing this.

I would like to ask that any members that are approached by Health Coaches, please PM me directly.

Thanks for your cooperation.

<added>I forgot about this post. - UT</add>
http://www.makemethinner.com/support-forum/soliciting-clients-the-forum-t5778.html
Read more : Soliciting | Views : 1111 | Replies : 1

Apparently I have a broken heart.

It started Wednesday morning, feeling dizzy at weird times.. heart pounding.. when I checked pulse it was very irregular.. chest feels uncomfortable but not painful. Didn't go to doctor then because I'm not one of those wimps that goes every time they have the sniffles. In fact, besides the yearly gyno, I haven't seen a doctor for over 5 years, and that was only for a life insurance physical.

I felt the same today though, ...
Read more : Apparently I have a broken heart. | Views : 1070 | Replies : 8

New Products

I just heard that Medifast is introducing a new product to speed up your metabolism called Momentum. Has anyone else heard about this. There are two kinds. One that you add to water that comes in three flavors and the other is a shake, or pudding. Sounds pretty interesting !
Read more : New Products | Views : 1310 | Replies : 4

Why do feel do tired?

Ok I'm so exhausted today. I have been on the program exactly one week. I felt great all week till today.
I lost 10lbs my first week! Why do I feel this way

Yesterday I did a 4 and 1, I missed a meal could that make me so exhausted??

Also I amout of pudding canI use the Jello ?

It is 60 calories, 1 fat 13 carbs ??? Any thoughts?
Read more : Why do feel do tired? | Views : 3011 | Replies : 9

Ketosis question

What will bump you out of ketosis?

I ask because I had a small bite of chocolate chip cookie yesterday :oops: :roll: so did that knock me outta ketosis or does it take more than that? A whole piece of bread? An M&M? :D
Read more : Ketosis question | Views : 3099 | Replies : 7

could you please change my weight loss #?

Hey Mike!!! Is Unca still around? I should say 80 , not 70.... Actually, 86 but - relize there is no 86 pound club.... How are ya????
Read more : could you please change my weight loss #? | Views : 539 | Replies : 8

Body temperature?

For the past 3 days I have been running a very slight fever starting in the mid afternoon until I go to bed. In the morning, it is normal. By slight, I mean it is only 100.5. I am always very flushed as well. Which isn't a totally bad thing, as I am pale on a good day..

I'm not on any meds at all. I haven't had so much as a tylenol for about ...
Read more : Body temperature? | Views : 547 | Replies : 1

Woah. A lot of things have changed since I left.

I can now have TWO CUPS of egg beaters? I think it used to be a 1/2 cup. Chicken is down to 6 oz.? Not a huge deal, because honestly, I think I was usually under seven ounces after cooking anyway...I never weighed.

I'm supposed to add a fat serving now? That's pretty cool, because it will let me use olive oil instead of Pam. Honestly, I hope this isn't required, because I will find ...
Read more : Woah. A lot of things have changed since I left. | Views : 756 | Replies : 6

veggies, and exercise

I am restarting today, after over a month of being off plan.. I haven't exercised since last summer, but today I really feel like I want to knock out a few kilometres on the recumbant bike.. is it really horrible if I don't wait the 3 weeks to exercise? What exactly is the problem it will cause?

Also, does anyone have an easy conversion sort of thing for the veggies from cups to weight? I ...
Read more : veggies, and exercise | Views : 597 | Replies : 6

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286