It is currently May 4th, 2024, 12:38 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

1st day=success

I was thinking these shakes were going to be bad! I tried atkins shakes awhile back and I had hold my breath when the can was opened...These are nothing like that.
I have had three already-orange-pin,Dutch chocolate and vanillia all of which I like and don't have to just deal with , I guess in time after only having a limited choice it will need "dressing" up .
well first days not hard at all ...
Read more : 1st day=success | Views : 636 | Replies : 4

Ready to start

I guess I'm the new "kid" on the block ...tomorrow I will start medifast,I just received package in the mail I am getting married April 3 2004 and it is a must I trim down for that!( I just hope the cost don't get in the way of my success)!
I am about A buck ninty at 5'4" so I need to trim the fat.I am actuly ready for this challange!
WISH ME LUCK!
Thanks, ...
Read more : Ready to start | Views : 655 | Replies : 2

What goes in... might come...

Nancy wrote:If you have been on the Full Fast for a while, be VER-RY careful about what you put into your mouth today. If you have a big scoop of ‘taters with greasy gravy or some fatty dark thigh meat, or a big old blob of whoppin’ cream on a hunk of punkin’ pie, you could be spending a whole lotta time in another room whose initials are ‘B.R.’ and less time around the Thanksgiving Day ...
Read more : What goes in... might come... | Views : 693 | Replies : 2

Day 3 was a doozy

Well, I am here on Day 4. I survived Day 3, but let me tell you folks, it wasn't easy. I traveled through that deep dark valley of the 'pity party'. :oops: I wasn't hungry, but I just let too many thoughts invade my mind. You will be happy to know that this morning, I feel better. :D ...
Read more : Day 3 was a doozy | Views : 407 | Replies : 3

Ready for day three

A good beautiful Sunday morning to everyone. I made it through day one just fine, day two was a little rough. I feel good this morning and am ready to tackle whatever comes my way on day three. If the number of bathroom trips is any indication, then everything must be going great. I'll check back in later. :D Maggie
Read more : Ready for day three | Views : 527 | Replies : 1

I got by thanksgiving and lost 2# this week

Hi, everone thought I would post my wt, lost 2# this week for a total of 27 # and this starts my 7th. week . I fixed dinner for the whole family and there was 24 of us here .I drank a shake before they got here and the n I served and stayed busy and visited and then I ate a salad and a piece of turkey. cleaned up sent stuff home with everone. ...
Read more : I got by thanksgiving and lost 2# this week | Views : 834 | Replies : 2

Day One

They say that a trip of a thousand miles begins with one step. Today I have taken that first step. I am mentally prepared and highly motivated.
That may change as I move along. So far, I have no problem with the taste of the shakes that I have tried. I have been greatly encouraged by reading of your successes and even your few slip-ups. We are human, after all. I'm looking forward to receiving ...
Read more : Day One | Views : 516 | Replies : 2

Jumped on the scale today...and...

six more pounds gone! for a total of 20 in 18 days!

I am amazed.... :shock:

And HAPPY!! :D

And THANKFUL!!!
Read more : Jumped on the scale today...and... | Views : 836 | Replies : 4

!8 pounds in three weeks......GONE!!!!!

Hi everyone,

Well, I'm down 18 pounds in my first three weeks....not too shabby ;) !!!

I'm probably not gonna weigh myself again until Christmas...I'm like Mike, I don't want to get too wrapped up in the scale (I'd rather see a "big" loss, too 8) !!!)

So.....

Hugs all around, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!

Lois
Read more : !8 pounds in three weeks......GONE!!!!! | Views : 517 | Replies : 2

week 2 loss...

Good day everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!!

My 2nd week loss...6 pounds! Thats a total of 16 pounds gone in 2 weeks!
I feel great and now I look forward to stepping on the scale.

Enjoy your week, I'll be posting again next thurs.

Jackie
start 268 now 252 goal 135
Read more : week 2 loss... | Views : 767 | Replies : 3

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286