Day 3 was a doozy

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Day 3 was a doozy

Postby Maggie » December 1st, 2003, 9:05 am

Well, I am here on Day 4. I survived Day 3, but let me tell you folks, it wasn't easy. I traveled through that deep dark valley of the 'pity party'. :oops: I wasn't hungry, but I just let too many thoughts invade my mind. You will be happy to know that this morning, I feel better. :D I am in a better frame of mind. My husband reminded me that nothing worth doing is easy. A favorite saying that I picked up somewhere is, " If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got." I have to keep reminding myself that I am making a life change. So, I am still here. I am counting on your support. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Unca_Tim » December 2nd, 2003, 11:42 am

Way to go Maggie,
Just remember it gets easier every hill you climb.
Having hubby supporting you is a BIG bonus.

Keep us posted.

Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » December 2nd, 2003, 11:06 pm

Dear Survivor ~

Some days certainly ARE doozies! But you DID survive. Your husband sounds like a winner :cleader: to have on your team. Ya know, this is really a FAMILY effort.

Losing weight is NOT easy. If it were, there would not be so many overweight people out there in the Real World. :brickwall:

I went to bed real early those first few days (er..actually, the first week or so!) because I was ready to scarf the neighbor’s cat food off of their deck. I couldn’t hack the TV food commercials. I didn’t look at magazines either – recipes and glossy photos of food plagued me. FOOD - it’s everywhere, Man!

Hour by hour, you’ll make it. It DOES get easier. Eventually. :shock:

Organize your closet – get those skinny clothes out from the dark recesses of the attic and start gettin’ ‘em ready for the new skinny YOU – you’re on your way to skinnydom and fantastic healthdom! :kool:

:toast: :water: Keep shakin' and slurpin'
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Jeanette » December 3rd, 2003, 2:38 pm

Hey Mags!

You are doing great!!! It gets better--I promise!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room