Ready to start

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Ready to start

Postby Guest » December 2nd, 2003, 4:13 pm

I guess I'm the new "kid" on the block ...tomorrow I will start medifast,I just received package in the mail I am getting married April 3 2004 and it is a must I trim down for that!( I just hope the cost don't get in the way of my success)!
I am about A buck ninty at 5'4" so I need to trim the fat.I am actuly ready for this challange!
WISH ME LUCK!
Thanks,
Terry

So you're ready to start, eh?

Postby Nancy » December 2nd, 2003, 11:47 pm

Hi, Terry and Welcome to our Forum ~

With a wedding in your very near future you certainly have an incentive to begin your new wedded life in good health. Just think, you will be wearing a lot smaller size wedding dress in April – you’ll save a lot of $ right there – those larger clothing sizes are spendy.

Just think of all the $ you’ll save by avoiding the drive up windows, the supermarkets, etc. Medifast will be the grocery store that comes to you!

Your fiancée will be trading that buck ninety of his for a buck fifty or a buck forty or a buck thirty-something IF ya stick with it all the way. ;)

Keep your goal ever before you, Terry.

When you are tempted to go off your eating plan, say out loud, “What do I WANT more? To be healthy, thinner and happier or do I want a fat-ridden bag of fries and a burger? :roll:

Do I want to wear a smaller sized WHITE wedding dress on April 3rd or do I want to stuff my face with a greasy gob of cheese :flip: and sausage on that common everyday piece of pizza right this very minute and have the photographer use a wide angle lens to capture the train on my large size white dress on April 3rd?

Do I wanna WOW :thumbsup: my husband-to-be when I walk down the aisle to become his wife forever on April 3rd or do I wanna cram a handful of chocolate wafers filled with shortening into my mouth and swallow them without even tasting them right now?

I talk to myself. I talk out loud to myself. :coach: O.K., O.K, I talk a lot.

What we say to our self IS important.

Listen to your self talk. Is it defeating :x or is it uplifting? :cleader: Does it help you to make better decisions when you speak out loud? Then even if others perceive you as being weird, do it anyway! Tell yourself that you CAN make good healthy food choices and then make them. Because you can. Determine to do it and then do it!

You ARE going to win at the losing game, Terry. Over a million people have safely used our nutritive soy. It is bioactively pure and it tastes real good, too.

Your new medical foods contain no stimulants, no controversial herbs and will help you to optimize your health and to reach a healthy weight for your frame. Our products truly are a healthy alternative to today’s foods.

WISH ME LUCK!

You don’t need luck, you’ve got Medifast!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » December 3rd, 2003, 9:59 am

Hi Terry and welcome,

You'll be the talk of the town on how slim and wonderful you look by April.
Wave bye-bye to a buck ninety.
:wave:
Keep us posted,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room