I got by thanksgiving and lost 2# this week

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I got by thanksgiving and lost 2# this week

Postby susan » November 29th, 2003, 3:44 pm

Hi, everone thought I would post my wt, lost 2# this week for a total of 27 # and this starts my 7th. week . I fixed dinner for the whole family and there was 24 of us here .I drank a shake before they got here and the n I served and stayed busy and visited and then I ate a salad and a piece of turkey. cleaned up sent stuff home with everone. I am so happy I got thru it all there was so much food and desserts,I just remembered what Nancy said that nothing tastes as good as thin feels and that kept me going. but it was not as hard as I thought it would be to cook all that food and leave it along . I told my husband I didn;t know if it was seasoned enough or not because I couldn;t taste it all he said don;t worry about it .so I didn;t we had a wonderful time and I am still on the wagon I didn;t fall off. susan :D
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 30th, 2003, 9:06 pm

Good goin' Susan..... :)

You're doing a fantastic job. Don't get discouraged about weight losses that aren't quite up to your expectations. It's over the long haul that matters.

It's kinda like fighting the war on terror. We gotta be strong and stay the course and we'll prevail. It's a tiny peice of your life, that's going to add years to your life and you know it works.

One benefit of taking a little longer is that it gives you more time to prepare yourself for life after Medifast.

Keep up the great work. We're all proud of you....
;)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby Nancy » November 30th, 2003, 10:22 pm

Susan ~

Whee! Wow! TWO more pounds gone forever and never to return and plague you! Don’tcha feel so good deep down in your heart of hearts about your good success? I surely do! I am giving thanks for your good report.

Hey everybody, Susan rocks!! :bow: :yippee: :byebye: :pet:

24 people for Thanksgiving supper? Sheesh! That’s a lot of people. Good for you to pack up the food and get it outta there – that‘s one great way to be sure that it doesn’t call your name from the deep recesses of the refer in the wee hours of the night! :twisted:
Keep up the great work! One holiday down and your belt notch just went down, too. Hee hee! We’ll have to clink shaker jars together in cheers for Susan! :cheers: :cheers:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to The Weight Room