Thanksgiving Week Update re: Shipping

Questions/Comments about Ordering Products.

Thanksgiving Week Update re: Shipping

Postby Nancy » November 22nd, 2005, 1:01 pm

Please remember to plan ahead when ordering from Take Shape for Life during the holidays.

Shipping around Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's is slower than normal.

Wild weather can also affect shipping times. Last year the company shut down several times due to snow, ice and power outages. Don’t allow your cupboards to become bare!

Our normal shipping time is 5-7 business days. During the holidays, please allow 7-9 business days, just to be safe.

Over the Thanksgiving Day weekend, there will be NO Fed Ex or UPS service; so again, this will lengthen the amount of time it takes an order to arrive to a client.

:oops: Also, we apologize, but currently the Robust Tomato Fast Soup (# 5420) is unavailable. :cry: We expect to have it back in stock shortly. I am going :nana: cwazy without my Robust Tomato Fast Soup! I love that stuff! :felix: Hurry, hurry! Grow them tuhmaters and squish ‘em up, Nancy needs her Robust Tuhmater soup!

:shock: Don't be alarmed! You may have noticed that when you receive an order of Medifast Multi-grain or Garden Vegetable crackers, that they will be in clear packets instead of white packets. This is due to packaging availability as a result of Hurricane Katrina.

We wish you all a very safe, healthy and blessed Thanksgiving Day weekend.
:thanksgiving:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Order Info