One week update

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

One week update

Postby cynben » January 26th, 2006, 11:23 am

Well. yesterday was one week for me and I lost 10 whole pounds! I cannot believe how easy this is for me. I feel like all I do is "eat". I have been hungry one time and after a dill pickle, all was well. I do wonder, though, if I will ever have a time when I don't think about food. Even on MF all I do is think about what I'm going to have next and at night I lie in bed and plan my lean and greens. I guess that is the "habit" that I will have to break eventually.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Cindy

p.s. my blood sugars were completely normal when I got up this morning and that is HUGE for me! :-P
cynben
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Trixie » January 26th, 2006, 11:36 am

Cindy losing 10lbs the first week is great!! Aren't you happy you have made a decision that will continue to improve your health?

Keep up the great work! I'll be watching for your progress!
2007 Start Date: 01/02/2007
Trixie
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby falisamarie » January 26th, 2006, 11:40 am

Cynben

10lb award for you :trophy:

This is my 12th day and speaking from my personal experience I can say that I like you use to think of food constantly and then around day 9 or 10 I suddenly realized that I was having to be careful that I did not forget to eat and that food was not constantly at the forefront of my mind so hang in there it will get better

Lisa
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby cynben » January 26th, 2006, 1:05 pm

Thanks guys...it is really good to have support on this journey. I have been struggling with weight related health issues for quite a while and I have finally decided to heal myself. Is there anyone else out there who feels like they are constantly eating and/or drinking something? I just feel like such a pig sometimes, but it is working.
cynben
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Ashes » January 26th, 2006, 1:11 pm

Hi Cindy! Yes, I used to think about food ALL the time... like, "what should I have for lunch tomorrow... mmm" It was really bad, hence the extra extra extra weight I carry.. but am losing!! woo hoo!

Anyways, yes, I feel like I am ALWAYS eating/drinking.. at work I go into our breakroom and mix up my supplement.. and I feel like man, I've never been in there so much! Heck, its working, so I'll keep on shakin!
[/b]

1/17/06
275/260/170
1st goal: 30lbs. (245 by 3/28 - I really hope I can!)
Ashes
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room