It is currently May 18th, 2024, 3:59 am

News News of The Weight Room

Site map of The Weight Room » Forum : The Weight Room

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

week 5...

Well, I should have posted yesterday, crazy day :!: My daughter was home sick and I forgot :cry: Well I lost another 3 pounds this week for a total of 28 pounds!! I can see it in my neck, double chin fading and in my hips! My husband can feel it too ;) ! Im really ...
Read more : week 5... | Views : 647 | Replies : 3

I've fallen and I can't get up!

Hi, everyone.

I'm on the modified plan since the end of October. A couple of weeks ago I got a salad from Red Lobster with some baby shrimps on it and I totally forgot about those BISCUITS they give you with everything.... I ate one. I thought about the fact that I had just threw myself out of ketosis and I reasoned, "since I just ruined the work I've been doing, why not eat another ...
Read more : I've fallen and I can't get up! | Views : 700 | Replies : 2

week 1, day 1, hour 1 (part 2)

Thanks for the input explorthis! I am defintely only planning to weigh in once a week.

I feel off the wagon the first day (Monday). SO I am restarting today. I was blindsided by a birthday party and everyone there was saying "wait til after the holidays". My grandpa even tried making me feel sorry for not eating his burgers.

Well anyway, I won't let ANYBODY stop me again. I took Tuesday to get my ...
Read more : week 1, day 1, hour 1 (part 2) | Views : 547 | Replies : 2

week 1, day 1, hour 1

had my first shake a few hours ago. I am 5'10'', 225lbs and have about 50 or 60 lbs to lose.

the plan says to space shakes out 3 or 4 hours. So would this schedule work (i wandered mostly about the 10pm shake, before I go to bed. Isn't that too late?)

7am, 10am, 1pm, 4pm, 7pm, 10pm (every 3 hours)

look forward to getting through my first week! i tried this once before ...
Read more : week 1, day 1, hour 1 | Views : 696 | Replies : 1

reached first minigoal this week

Hi everone, I finally got to first mini goal this week I am under 200#so :D about that lost 2# this week for total 33# . 231/198/ 125 . now I guess I will go for 10# mini goals. I don;t know why I can;t lose faster but just happy it is a loss not gains. some of you do so wonderful and then some of ...
Read more : reached first minigoal this week | Views : 692 | Replies : 5

lactaid works

I was thinking I was going to have to stop medifast-I was feeling so sick after having a shake and it got worse when I split one package of mix into double the water.At first I thought I was just sick but after 3 days and taking previcid and anything I could possibly put in my mouth to settle my stomach.I got lactaid last night and it finialy went away...I never new I had an ...
Read more : lactaid works | Views : 504 | Replies : 3

Second week weigh in.

Drum roll please...............I lost 5 more lbs. this week for a total of 20 lbs. in 2 weeks. That is better than I have ever achieved on any of the scores of DIEts I have been on in the past. I can't say it has really been easy but if I can stay focused on the reason I am doing this(to regain control of my life and health) I can do it. Mentally, I think ...
Read more : Second week weigh in. | Views : 595 | Replies : 2

week 4

Good mornin' all...
Well, I did it!! :!: Made my first mini goal 5 more pounds for a total of 25 pounds gone in 4 weeks! I have never had such great success with any other program :D I love this, its so easy and it works!!

Now I'm on to my next goal, another 25 pounds! I hop I can do it in 4 weeks ...
Read more : week 4 | Views : 570 | Replies : 2

At a Standstill (still)

The scale did not move for me this past week. I am still at 320. Unfortunately my "visitor" has not left yet (danged hormones!). I know that once that is over, the scale will move.

I'll keep you posted.
Read more : At a Standstill (still) | Views : 633 | Replies : 2

Finished week uno

Hey Y'all
I am now 5 lbs lighter :exercise: altho it feels to me like more then five. When I first started I wasnt sure how much I weighted my scale has a mind of its own and I weighted myself on the rug.....after relizing the scale was saying more then I was I got smart and moved it to the hardwood floor,so with that I am ...
Read more : Finished week uno | Views : 466 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 167231 • Total topics 12185 • Total members 2286