reached first minigoal this week

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

reached first minigoal this week

Postby susan » December 14th, 2003, 10:30 am

Hi everone, I finally got to first mini goal this week I am under 200#so :D about that lost 2# this week for total 33# . 231/198/ 125 . now I guess I will go for 10# mini goals. I don;t know why I can;t lose faster but just happy it is a loss not gains. some of you do so wonderful and then some of us struggle to lose 2 or 3# but I am slowing getting there. I have salad and 6 ounces of chicken once a day on the modfied program .I don;t know if being diabetic for so long has anything to do with it or not. but now I am off all medication and waiting on Dr. reply about all the blood tests. I will post again when I hear from him. susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Jeanette » December 14th, 2003, 12:48 pm

Great job reaching your goal Susan!!

Have you tried exercise? It might help. Burning up the calories you take in! I start in tomorrow!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby meredith » December 14th, 2003, 5:00 pm

Way to go Susan!!!! :D

I was hoping that you would say goodbye to the 200's this week!!!

Now you can say that I weigh 100 something.!!!

A big fat 2 pounds congrats to you!!!

Meredith
meredith

Postby parrotmom » December 15th, 2003, 9:17 am

Awright, Susan! :D What a rush kissing "200" goodbye, hmm? :exercise:
Amy in San Diego
196/160/130 (1st Medifast round - Nov03-Apr04)
174/160/130 (2nd Medifast round - 09/27/04)
parrotmom
Regular Member - #10 Club

thanks

Postby susan » December 17th, 2003, 3:53 pm

Thanks alot everone for all the encouragement it sure does help / my Dr. called to day and told me my blood work was great and he said don.t change anything kept doing what you;re doing .I said so no more diabetic med,and he said just stay on what you are taking. I said good cause I haven;t taken any for 7 weeks so that means none . he said oh well just keep up what you;re doing and he thought 33# was really good and then the nurse ask me how I was doing it .I told her medifast 4 shakes a day and a salad and 6oz. of chicken a day .and I told her about Terry and Nancy she said that is really great .So i am really :D :D :D about it all the health benifets is wonderful oh by the way I am in size 16 dress and I did wear a size 20 dress how about that . It sure does give me a boost knowing I am going down----down as Nancy says noyhing taste as good as thin feels I am not thin just thinner. but going for thin.susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

You give me hope

Postby Maggie » December 17th, 2003, 9:50 pm

Hello Susan,
You give me hope and inspiration. I know it must be a wonderful feeling to be below 200 lbs. I have a way to go yet, but I am determined to get there, too. I used to frequent a different weight loss board and we liked to refer to weight in the 200's as twoterville, and once you break that barrier to the 100's you are in onederland. So enjoy it and keep on shakin' those shakes...Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room